SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- G. Grossman, E. Helpman, Globalization and growth. American Economic Review 105, 100-104 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Crafts, Globalization and economic growth. A historical perspective. The World Economy 27, 45-58 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dreher, Does globalization affect growth? Empirical evidence from a New Index of Globalization. Applied Economics 10, 1091-1110 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Martetens, A. Dreher, N. Gaston, Globalisation, the global village and the civil society. Futures 42, 574-582 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dreher, N. Gaston, Has globalization increased inequality? Review of International Economics 16, 516-536 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Potrafke, The evidence on globalisation. The World Economy 38, 509-522 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Villaverde, A. Maza, Globalization. Growth and convergence. The World Economy 34, 952-971 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gygli, F. Haelg, N. Potrafke, J-E. Sturm, The KOF Globalization Index – revisited. The Review of International Organizations 14, 543-574 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bergh, M. Karlsson, Government size and growth. Accounting for economic freedom and globalization. Public Choice 142, 195-213 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Samini, H.S. Jenatabadi, Globalization and economic growth: Empirical evidence on the role of complementarities. PLoS One 9, 1-7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Hayaloglu, C. Kalayci, S. Artan, How does globalization affect economic growth across different income group countries? Osmangazi University Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences 10, 119-151 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- World Bank Database, https://data.worldbank.org [Google Scholar]
- KOF Index of Globalization, http://www.globalization.kof.ethz.ch [Google Scholar]
- A. Dreher, N. Gaston, P. Martens, Measuring globalization – gauging its consequences (New York, Springer, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Kearney/Foereign Policy, Measuring globalization. Foreign Policy 122, 56-65, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lockwood, How robust is the Foreign Policy/Kearney Globalization Index? The World Economy 27, 507-523 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lockwood, M. Redoano, The CSGR globalization index: An introductory guide. CSGR working paper. Technical report 155, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. Figge, P. Martens, Globalisation continues: The Maastricht Globalisation Index revisited and updated. Globalizations 11, 875-893 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Vujakovic, How to measure globalisation? A New Globalisation Index (NGI). Atlantic Economic Journal 38, 237-237 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Martens, M. Castelli, P. De Lombaerde, L. Figge, J.A. Scholte, New directions in globalization indices. Globalizations 12, 217-228 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Gozgor, Robustness of the KOF index of economic globalization. The World Economy 41, 414-430 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Human Development Reports. United Nations Development Programme, http://hdr.undp.org [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.