SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economic Sustainability in Emerging Markets|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- S. Burlacu, C. Gutu, F. O. Matei, Globalization–pros and cons. Calitatea, 19(S1), 122-125 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kriechbaum, G. Scheiber, T. Kienberger, Grid-based multi-energy systems-modelling, assessment, open source modelling frameworks and challenges. Energy, Sustainability and Society (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nakahara, T. Tabata, T. Ohno, F. Furukawa, K. Inokuchi, K. Katagiri, Y. Hirayama, Discussion on regional revitalization using woody biomass resources as renewable energy. International Journal of Energy and Environmental Engineering (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fentis, L. Bahatti, M. Tabaa, M. Mestari, Short term nonlinear autoregressive photovoltaic power forecasting using statistical learning approaches and in situ observations. International Journal of Energy and Environmental Engineering (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Krozer, Valorisation of energy services: essay on the value addition due to renewable energy (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. V. Rădulescu, R. C. Dobrea, S. Burlacu, The business management of distress situations. In 12th International Management Conference “Management Perspectives in the Digital Era” November 1st-2nd, 2018, Bucharest, Romania (2018b) [Google Scholar]
- R. Reis da Silva, M. F. Dias, M. Madaleno, Iberian electricity market spot and futures prices: comovement and lead-lag relationship analysis. International Journal of Sustainable Energy Planning and Management (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Almulla, E. Ramos, F. Gardumi, C. Taliotis, A. Lipponen, M. Howells, The role of energy-water nexus to motivate transboundary cooperation: An indicative analysis of the Drina River Basin. International Journal of Sustainable Energy Planning and Management, 18, 03–28 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. V. Rădulescu, D. A. Bodislav, S. Burlacu, Demographic explosion and IT governance in public institutions. Managerial Challenges of the Contemporary Society. Proceedings, 11(1), 18 (2018a) [Google Scholar]
- S. Erker, P. Lichtenwoehrer, F. Zach, G. Stoeglehner, Interdisciplinary decision support model for grid-bound heat supply systems in urban areas. Energy, Sustainability and Society (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Jianu, I. Dobre, D. A. Bodislav, C. V. Radulescu, S. Burlacu, The implications of institutional specificities on the income inequalities drivers in European Union. Economic Computation and Economic Cybernetics Studies and Research, 53(2), 59-76 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Burlacu, A. Profiroiu, P. C. Vasilache, Impact of demography on the public finance of the European Union. Calitatea, 20(S2), 136-138 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hölsgens, S. Lübke, M. Hasselkuß, Social innovations in the German energy transition: an attempt to use the heuristics of the multi-level perspective of transitions to analyze the diffusion process of social Innovations. Energy, Sustainability and Society (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ionita, M. Ursacescu, S. Burlacu, Public services as poles of regional competitiveness in sustainable development. Revista de Management Comparat International/Review of International Comparative Management, 10(3), 552-565 ( 2009) [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Saundry, Review of the United States energy system in transition. Energy, Sustainability and Society (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Peng, B. Pan, L. Xue, H. Liu, Geophysical survey of geothermal energy potential in the Liaoji Belt, northeastern China. Geothermal Energy (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Tissen, K. Menberg, P. Bayer, P. Blum, Meeting the demand: geothermal heat supply rates for an urban quarter in Germany. Geothermal Energy (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Hamilton, E. Bell, J. Hartter, J. D. Salerno, A change in the wind? US public views on renewable energy and climate compared. Energy, Sustainability and Society (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Herbes, S. Chouvellon, J. Lacombe, Towards marketing biomethane in France—French consumers’ perception of biomethane. Energy, Sustainability and Society (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Razmjooa, A. Sumpera, Investigating energy sustainability indicators for developing countries. International Journal of Sustainable Energy Planning and Management (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Kouhestani, J. Byrne, D. Johnson, L. Spencer, P. Hazendonk, B. Brown, Evaluating solar energy technical and economic potential on rooftops in an urban setting: the city of Lethbridge, Canada. International Journal of Energy and Environmental Engineering (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Bran, C. Alpopi, S. Burlacu, Territorial Development-Disparities between the Developed and the least Developed Areas of Romania. LUMEN Proceedings, 6(1), 146-155 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat, 2019. Available at: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/main [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.