SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Economic Sustainability in Emerging Markets|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- A. Trifu, M. Trifu, Global Competitiveness Index representation of enterprise performances. International Management Conference 224–233 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Balcerzak, T. Kliestik, D. Streimikiene, L. Smrcka, Non-Parametric Approach to Measuring the Efficiency of Banking Sectors in European Union Countries. Acta Polytechnica Hungaria 14, 51-70 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Krizanova, J. Majerova, T. Kliestik, P. Majercak, Theoretical Aspects of Brand Building in Seafood Industry. NASE MORE 60, pp 105-112 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gregova, A. Novikov. Business environment in V4 countries in the context of Globalization. Globalization and Its Socio-Economic Consequences 549–556, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ivanova, M. Cepel, The impact of innovation performance on the competitiveness of the Visegrad 4 countries. Journal of competitiveness 10, 54-72 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. de Jong, G. Mertens, How does earnings management influence investor’s perceptions of firm value? Survey evidence from financial analysts. Review of Accounting Studies 19, 606-627 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sira, R. Vavrek, R. Pukala, The impact of development of insurance market and economy on the competitiveness of the country on example of V4 countries. Journal of Interdisciplinary research 7, 194-198 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kiselakova, The impact of R&D expenditure on the development of Global competitiveness within the CEE EU countries. Journal of competitiveness 10, 34-50 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dobrovic, P. Gallo, et al, Competitiveness measurement in terms of the Europa 2020 strategy. Journal of competitiveness 10, 21-37 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Janoskova, P. Kral, An In-Depth Analysis of the Summary Innovation Index in the V4 Countries. Journal of Competitiveness 11, 68-83 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Global Competitiveness Report 2017-2018, World Economic Forum (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Dudas, A. Cibula, The changing methodology of The Global Competitiveness Index and its impact on Slovakia. Ad – alta: Journal of interdisciplinary research 8, 50-53 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ruzekova, et al., Comparison of the V4 Economies According to International Competitiveness Indices and the Basic Pillars of the Knowledge Economy. Proceedings of the 3rd international conference on European integration 2016 (ICEI 2016) 838-848 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Petryle, Does the Global Competitiveness Index demonstrate the resilience of countries to economic crises?. Ekonomika 95 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Swadzba, Globalization vs. economic growth in new countries of the European Union. Ekonomicko-manazerske spektrum 13, 1-11 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ME. Porter, C. van der Linde, Toward a new conception of the environment-competitiveness relationship. Journal of Economic Perspectives 9, 97-118 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Ekici, O. Kabak, F. Ulengin, Improving logistics performance by reforming the pillars of Global Competitiveness Index. Transport Policy 81, 197-207 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.