SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economic Sustainability in Emerging Markets|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- S. Brown, From VLEs to learning webs: the implications of Web 2.0 for learning and teaching. Interac. Learn. Environ. J. 18, 1, 1-10 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Crook, T. Fisher, R. Graber, C. Harrison, C. Lewin, Implementing Web 2.0 in secondary schools: impacts, barriers and issues (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Dev, Globalization, Teacher Education and ICT (Information and Communication Technology). International Journal of Academic Research and Development 2, 4, 393-395 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dale, Globalisation, Knowledge, Economy and Comparative Education. Compar Educ., 41, 2, 117-149 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Dickey, Teaching in 3D: pedagogical affordances and constraints of 3D virtual worlds for synchronous distance education. Dist. Educ. 24, 105-121 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Gül, The Changing Trends in Education Frontiers in ICT. Digit. Educ. 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hall, M. Hall, Scoping the pedagogic relationship between self-efficacy and Web 2.0 technologies. Learn., media and technology, 35, 3, 255-273 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hamid, J. Waycott, S. Kurnia, S. Chang, Austral. An empirical study of lecturers’ appropriation of social technologies for higher education. J. of Educational Technology 30, 3, 295-311 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Hernández, H, B, et al., Research Trends in the Study of ICT Based Learning Communities: A Bibliometric Analysis. Eurasia J. Math., Sci Tech. Ed. 13, 5, 1539–1562 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chen, P. Hwang, T. Wu, M. Huang, T. Hsueh, Assessment of implementing a digital game-based learning system over Facebook. Proc. 11th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies, 620-621 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kingsley, Information Communication Technology (ICT) in the Educational System of the Third World Countries as a Pivotal to Meet Global Best Practice in Teaching and Development. American J. of Computer Science and Information Technology 5, 2, 1-5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Magzan, K. Aleksic_Maslac, ICT as an effective tool for internationalization of higher education. ICT as an effective tool for internationalization of higher education (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.O. Mellow, D.D. Woolis, Teetering between eras: higher education in a global, knowledge networked world. On the horizon 18, 4, 308-319 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Mitchell, Y.S. Nielsen, Internationalization and Globalization in Higher Education (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Pursel, H. Xie, Patterns and pedagogy: exploring student blog use in higher education. Contemp. Educ. Technology 5, 2, 96-109 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Salawu, CTs for Sustainable Development: The Nigerian Experience. Inform., Society and Justice 1, 2, 115-135 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sangrà, M. González-Sanmamed, J. The role of information and communication technologies in improving teaching and learning processes in primary and secondary schools. ALT-J Research in Learning Technology 18, 3, 207-220 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Shahidi, N. S.M. Seyedi, The Impact of Globalization in Higher Education on the Universities’ Educational Quality: A Regional Project on Shiraz Universities. World Applied Sciences Journal 20, 9, 1300-1306 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Sousa, Á. Rocha, Special section on “emerging trends and challenges in digital learning. Universal Access in the Information Society 17, 4 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Tay, M. Allen, Education. Media International 48, 3, 675-677 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Varira, Globalisation and Higher Education Organization change: A Framework for analysis. Higher Education 48, 483-510 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Zondiros, Online, distance education and globalisation: Its impact on educational access, inequality and exclusion (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.