SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economic Sustainability in Emerging Markets|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- A. Muftakhova, L. Kozyreva, Housing Stratification in the European Union. Journal of Economic Sociology – Ekonomicheskaya Sotsiologiya 19, 1, 116-142 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ermilova, V. Kookueva, J. Tsertseil, Factors of Development of Foreign Housing Markets and Opportunities for Russia. International Conference on Actual Economy – European Discourse on Global Challenges (ACE-EU), Paris, FRANCE, NOV 27-29, 24, 9, 6332-6334 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.H Popescu, I.E. Petrescu, O.M. Sabie, M. Muşat, Labor-displacing technological change and worldwide economic insecurity: How automation and the creation of innovative tasks shape inequality, Psychosociological Issues in Human Resource Management 6, 80–85 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Moiseev, E. Karelina, O. Sudorgin, Social Policy of Russia: Yesterday and Today. RPTSS Irkutsk, RUSSIA, APR 26-28, 50, 817-830 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Malkina, Spatial wage inequality and its sectoral determinants: The case of modern Russia, Oeconomia Copernicana 10, 69–87 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Cai, Determinants of affordable housing allocation: Common perspectives from local officials. Regional Science Inquiry 10, 227-237 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gunko, P. Bogacheva, A. Medvedev, and authors, Path-Dependent Development of Mass Housing in Moscow, Russia. Housing estates in Europe: Poverty, Ethnic Segregation and Policy Challenges, 289-311 (Urban Book Series, 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Khurami, O. B. O. Sari, An Investigation of the Effects of Housing Production Performance on Housing Affordability. Planlama-Planning 29, 1, 23-32 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Randolph, L. Troy, V. Milligan, R. Van Den Nouwelant, Paying for affordable housing in different market contexts. AHURI Final Report (293), 1-96 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Fox, Drive-in theatres, technology, and cultural change, Economics, Management, and Financial Markets 13, 24–39 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Udell, V. Stehel, T. Kliestik, J. Kliestikova, P. Durana, Towards a smart automated society: Cognitive technologies, knowledge production, and economic growth, Economics, Management, and Financial Markets 14, 44–49 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Average, Low income housing problems and low-income housing solutions: opportunities and challenges in Bulawayo. Journal of Housing and the Built Environment 34(3), 927-938 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kostrikin, The effectiveness of housing renovation programs in the Russian Federation. International Scientific Conference on Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development (SPbWOSCE), St Petersburg, DEC 20-22, RUSSIA, 170, 01088 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Pechenskaya, D. G. Ilinskii, Regional Housing Construction Savings as a Tool for Improving Housing Affordability for the Population. Economic and Social ChangesFacts Trends Forecast 10, 6, 192-206 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Seliutina, K. O. Bulgakova, Basics of investment projects selection for the implementation of regional investment programs in the sphere of social house building. Espacios 39(26) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Berdova, N. B. Panchenko, D. V. Aryasova, S. V. Ovchinnikova, Effective implementation of the housing policy as one of the main factors in the development of regional economy. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology 9(10), 1124-1130 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Novikova, M. Lukyanitsa, L. Chizho, Program-oriented approach to resource saving issues in construction materials industry. SHS Web of Conferences, (ICIE-2017) 35, 01034 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Fernández Rodríguez, E. De Manuel Jerez, Towards more sustainable social housing projects: Recognizing the importance of using local resources. Cuadernos Geograficos 57(2), 237-260 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Galster, Neighborhoods and National Housing Policy: Toward Circumscribed, Neighborhood-Sensitive Reforms. Housing Policy Debate 29(1), 217-231 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Bogomolova, V. S. Borovik, L. S. Mashentseva, Methodological aspects of the construction of the innovative model of a sustainable development of cities in the imperatives of contemporaty policy of the Organization of the United Nations: essence and modernization. (CSSDRE 2018), Ser.: AEBMR, April 18-20, 2018, Volgograd, 39, 5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Gan, J. Zuo, P. Wu, (...), R. Chang, T. Wen, How affordable housing becomes more sustainable? A stakeholder study. Journal of Cleaner Production 162, 427-437 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Bogomolova, D.A. Vishnyakov, T.V. Solovyeva, Sustainable Development of Large Cities in Strategic Planning Imperatives: Actualization of Approaches to Assessment. Regionalnaya ekonomika. Yug Rossii [Regional Economics. South of Russia] 7, 3, 73-82 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Reece, M.Z. Gough, Planning for regional sustainability and justice: The role of collective impact. Community Development 50(3), 368-386 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hajduk, Efficiency evaluation of urban transport using the DEA method, Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy 13, 141–157 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.