SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economic Sustainability in Emerging Markets|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- A. Krizanova, J. Majerova, T. Kliestik, P. Majercak, Theoretical Aspects of Brand Building in Seafood Industry. Nase more, 60 (5-6), 105-112 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Meilă, Sustainable Urban Mobility in the Sharing Economy: Digital Platforms, Collaborative Governance, and Innovative Transportation. Contemporary Readings in Law and Social Justice, 10(1), 130–136 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kliestikova, K. Janoskova, Branding with understanding: how national profile of consumer influences brand value perception. Marketing and management of innovations, 3, 149-157 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Melewar, E. Karaosmanoglu, Seven dimensions of corporate identity: A categorisation from the practitioners’ perspectives. European Journal of Marketing, 40 (7-8), 846-869 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Paliderova, A. Bielikova and E. Spuchlakova, The Importance of Corporate Identity in Water Transportation Company. Procedia Economics and Finance, 26, 286-291 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Eun-Mi and J. Hyun-Shin, The study of Samsung Corporate Identity from Management – Philosophy and Slogan point of view. Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia services convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, 7, 1-20 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Moise and A. Cruceru, The characteristics of sales forces in relation with marketing activities carried out by the Romanian companies. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 62, 198–202 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bidin, A. Muhaimi and J. Bolong, Strategising Corporate Identity for the Perception of Corporate Image in the Selected Government-linked Companies (GLCs) in Malaysia. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 155, 326–330 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Buhl, M. Schmidt-Keilich, V. Muster, S. Blazejewski, U. Schrader, C. Harrach, M. Schafer, E. Sussbauer. Design thinking for sustainability: Why and how design thinking can foster sustainability-oriented innovation development. Journal of Cleaner Production, 231, 1248-1257 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kiselakova, B. Sofrankova, M. Gombar, V. Cabinova, E. Onuferova. Competitiveness and Its Impact on Sustainability, Business Environment, and Human Development of EU (28) Countries in terms of Global Multi-Criteria Indices. Sustainability. 11 (12), 3365 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ukko, M. Saunila, T. Rantala, J. Havukainen. Sustainable development: Implications and definition for open sustainability. Sustainable Development. 27 (3), 321-336 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Opon and M. Henry (2019). An indicator framework for quantifying the sustainability of concrete materials from the perspectives of global sustainable development. Journal of Cleaner Production. 218, 718-737 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Costache, D. Plesea, AI. Buzatu. Social sustainability and the impact in the business development. Quality – Access to Success. 20, 202-207 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. Filho, C. Shiel, A. Paço, M. Mifsud, L. Ávila, L. Brandli, P. Molthan-Hill, P. Pace, U. Azeiteiro, V. Vargas, S. Caeiro. Sustainable Development Goals and sustainability teaching at universities: Falling behind or getting ahead of the pack?. Journal of Cleaner Production. 232, 285-294 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Prashar. Towards sustainable development in industrial small and Medium-sized Enterprises: An energy sustainability approach. Journal of Cleaner Production. 235, 977-996 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Chen. Green organizational identity : sources and consequence. Management Decision. 49 (3), 384-404 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WH. Song, SC, Ren, J. Yu. Bridging the gap between corporate social responsibility and new green product success: The role of green organizational identity. Business Strategy and the Environment. 28 (1), 88-97 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Krizanova, J. Majerova, K. Zvarikova. Green Marketing as a Tool of Achieving Competitive Advantage in Automotive Transport. 17th International Conference on Transport Means, Kaunas, Lithuania, (24-25 October, 2013), Transport Means Proceedings of the International Conference, 45-48 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Janoskova, J. Kliestikova. Analysis of the Impact of Selected Determinants on Brand Value. Journal of International Studies. 11 (1), 152-162 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, J. Kliestikova, A. Krizanova, Consumer Perception of Private Label Products: An Empirical Research. Journal of Competitiveness, 10, 3, 149-163. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JA. Jaramillo, JWZ. Sossa, GLO. Mendoza. Barriers to sustainability for small and medium enterprises in the framework of sustainable development-Literature review. Business Strategy and the Environment. 28 (4) 512-524 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zhulega, N.L. Gagulina, A.V. Samoylov, A.V. Novikov. Problems of corporate economics and sustainable development in the context of the sanction world order: Living standards and live quality. Ekonomicko-manazerske spektrum. 13 (1), 83-95 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Nielsen and T. Johansen. Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Identity: Corporate Marketing, Identity and Communication. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Nielsen and C. Thomsen, Investigating CSR communication in SMEs: a case study among Danish middle managers. Business Ethics: A European Review, 18 (1), 83-93 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.