SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economic Sustainability in Emerging Markets|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- M. Armstrong, Handbook of Employee Reward Management and Practice. (Kogan Page Publishers, UK, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lidinska, J. Jablonsky, AHP model for performance evaluation of employees in a Czech management consulting company. Central European Journal of Operations Research, 26, 239-258 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ghauri, Performance evaluation of sales employees: a comparative investigation in the pharmaceutical industry. International Journal of Business Performance Management, 19, 253-279 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Pitt, M.T. Ewing, P.R. Berthon, Proactive behavior and industrial salesforce performance. Industrial Marketing Management, 31, 639-644 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Basu, R. Lal, V. Srinivasan, R. Staelin, Salesforce Compensation Plans: An Agency Theoretic Perspective. Marketing Science, 4, 267 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Amoako, B.K. Okpattah, Unleashing salesforce performance: The impacts of personal branding and technology in an emerging market. Technology in Society, 54, 20-26 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kashi, P. Horvathova, MADM methods in practice: Linking competencies to employees´ appraisal and total reward. Proceedings of the 15th European Conference on Knowledge Management, 15, 1229-1239 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kashi. Applying group decision making methods in human resources. Innovation Vision 2020: From Regional Development Sustainability to Global Economic Growth. 25 1980-1989 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. de Andres, J.L. Garcia-Lapresta, J. Gonzalez-Pachon, Performance appraisal based on distance function methods. European Journal of Operational Research, 207, 1559-1607 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Haines, S. St-Onge, Performance management effectiveness: practices or context? International Journal of Human Resource Management, 23, 1173-1180 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Buckingham, A Goodall, Reinventing performance management. Harvard Business. Review, 93, 40-46 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jablonsky. Operacni vyzkum. (Professional Publishing, Czech Republic, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Fiala, J. Jablonsky, M. Manas. Vicekriterialni rozhodovani. (VSE, Czech Republic, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- G. Polakova, Multi-criteria decision making methods in salesforce recruitment. Ekonomicky a financni vyzkum – prezentace vysledku doktorandu. 6, (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- M. Adamova, N. Soukupova, E. Dostalova, R. Krninska, Modern trends in human resource management. Globalization and Its Socio-Economic Consequences. Rajecke Teplice, Slovakia, 18, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.