SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economic Sustainability in Emerging Markets|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- G. Costache, C. V. Marinas, R. Igret, S. Burlacu, Internship in the HR Department–Organizational and Individual Perspectives. Proceedings of the international management conference. Bucharest, Romania, 359-370 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Burlacu, D. Jiroveanu, IT Governance and Educational Ideal. Administratie si Management Public, 13, 73-82 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Burlacu, E-Faculty Management Software Solution for Public Administration and Management Faculty, Administratie si Management Public, 8, 74-83 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sharma, R. Tewari, Teaching sustainability through traditional wisdom: A conceptual framework for business studies. Current Science, 2, 236–244 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Androniceanu, S. Burlacu, Integration of Educational Technologies in Universities and students’ perception There of. The International Scientific Conference eLearning and Software for Education. Washington, USA (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Burlacu, Role of Training in the Knowledge Society. Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference. Bucharest, Romania, 203-208 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Burlacu, Characteristics of knowledge-based economy and new technologies in education. Administratie si Management Public, 16, 114-119 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Burlacu, D. Jiroveanu, The role of support open source systems to improve the quality of decisions in an educational institution in Romania. Proceedings of the 6th International Management Conference: Approaches in organizational management. Bucharest, Romania, 641-647 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Stoica, S. Burlacu, Concepts and Trends on E-Learning in Romania. The International Journal Of Engineering And Science (IJES), 6, 100-105 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Stonkute, J. Vveinhardt, W. Sroka, Training the CSR sensitive mind-set: The integration of CSR into the training of business administration professionals. Sustainability, 10, 1–14 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Haller, R. C. Butnaru, G. I. Butnaru, International Migrant Remittances in the Context of Economic and Social Sustainable Development. A Comparative Study of Romania-Bulgaria. Sustainability, 10 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Dudchenko, K. Vitman, K. (2018). Public Administration of Economic Development in the Context of the Institutional Theory. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 4, 139–147 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Geissdoerfer, D. Vladimirova, D.S. Evans, Sustainable Business Model Innovation: A Review. Journal of Cleaner Production, 198 (under review), 401–416 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bran, C. Rădulescu, A. Bodislav, Waste Management and the Need for a Better Approach on Global Sustainability. The Impact of Climate Change on Our Life. (Springer, Singapore, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Burlacu, C. Gutu, F. O. Matei, Globalization–pros and cons. Calitatea, 19, 122-125 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ioniţă, S. Burlacu, Public administration from romania in the knowledge society and e-learning. Proceedings of the Fifth “Administration and Public Management” international conference “Public institutions’ capacity to implement the administrative reform process”. Bucharest, Romania, 247-255 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Pelantova, E. Slaichova, The Contribution to the Integration of Management Systems Oriented to the Sustainable and TQM. Amfiteatru Economic, 19, 951-965 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Bodislav, F. Bran, L. Popescu, L., The Business-automated Data Economy Model. Quality-Access to Success, 19, 80-84 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.