SHS Web Conf.
Volume 75, 2020The International Conference on History, Theory and Methodology of Learning (ICHTML 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Discourses of Learning, Education and Training|
|Published online||26 March 2020|
- The W orld Development Report 2019. The Changing Nature of Work (2019), http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/8162815 18818814423/pdf/2019-WDR-Report.pdf . Accessed 28 Nov 2019 [Google Scholar]
- R. Veenhoven, in Culture and Subjective Wellbeing, ed. by E. Diener, E. Suh. (MIT Press, Cambridge, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Gropper, R.A. Lawson, J.T. Thorne, Cato Journal 31(2),237–255 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mehrara, M. Musai, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 5, 55-62 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Webster, Applied Econometrics and International Development 13–1, 11–24 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Nikolaev, The Journal of Private Enterprise, 29 (3),x-xx (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. De Gregorio, J. Lee, Review of Income and Wealth 48, 395-416 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- I. Yilmaz, M. Nasih Tag, Happiness and economic freedom: Are they related? SHS Web of Conferences, 28 (2016). doi: 10.1051/shsconf/20162801109 [Google Scholar]
- H.A.H. Esmail, N.N.J. Shili, The Relationship between Happiness and Economic Development in KSA: Study of Jazan Region. Asian Social Science, 14(3),78–87 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- World Development Indicators (2020), http://databank.worldbank.org/data/reports.aspx?sou rce=world-development-indicators. Accessed 21 Mar 2020 [Google Scholar]
- The Education Index (2018), http://hdr.undp.org/en/data. Accessed 25 Oct 2019 [Google Scholar]
- The World Happiness Report (2018), https://worldhappiness.report. Accessed 25 Oct 2019 [Google Scholar]
- The Index of Economic Freedom (2018), https://www.heritage.org/index/ranking. Accessed 25 Oct 2019 [Google Scholar]
- The Economic Freedom of the World Index (2018), https://www.fraserinstitute.org/studies/economic- freedom. Accessed 25 Oct 2019 [Google Scholar]
- O. Stryzhak, Assessment of the relationship between the tourism sector development and other sectors of economy. Economics of Development 2, 10–18 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Human Development Report 2019. Beyond income, beyond averages, beyond today: Inequalities in human development in the 21st century (2019), http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/hdr2019.pdf (2019). Accessed 28 Nov 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.