SHS Web Conf.
Volume 77, 2020The 2nd ACM Chapter International Conference on Educational Technology, Language and Technical Communication (ETLTC2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||08 May 2020|
- Woolever, K. R. (2005). Innovative approaches to teaching technical communication. Technical Communication, 52(1), 73-75. [Google Scholar]
- Januszewski, A., & Molenda, M. (Eds.). (2013). Educational technology: A definition with commentary. Routledge. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Means, B. (2010). Technology and education change: Focus on student learning. Journal of research on technology in education, 42(3), 285-307. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Whiteside, A. L. (2003). The skills that technical communicators need: An investigation of technical communication graduates, managers, and curricula. Journal of technical writing and communication, 33(4), 303-318. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ballard, D. (2017). Technical Communication - A profession in transformation in the digital age or simply business as usual? LinkedIn.com (June 14). https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/technical-communication-profession-transformation-digital-ballard-1/ [Google Scholar]
- Bridgeford, T., & Amant, K. S. (2017). Academy-industry relationships and partnerships: Perspectives for technical communicators. Routledge. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jarvis, H., & Achilleos, M. (2013). From Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL) to Mobile Assisted Language Use (MALU). Tesl-ej, 16(4), n4. [Google Scholar]
- Roy, D., & Ziegler, W. (2019, July). Logistics and Challenges of an Intercultural Technical Communication Collaborative Project between Two Japanese and German Universities. In 2019 IEEE International Professional Communication Conference (ProComm) (pp. 18-24). IEEE. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.