SHS Web Conf.
Volume 77, 2020The 2nd ACM Chapter International Conference on Educational Technology, Language and Technical Communication (ETLTC2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 May 2020|
- R. Murarami, Y. Okuyama, A.B. Abdallah, Animal Recognition and Identification with Deep Convolutional Neural Networks for farm Monitoring, in Information Processing Society Tohoku Branch Conference, Koriyama, Japan (Feb,10,2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim, G. Lim, Y. Kim, B. Kim, C. Bae, Deep learning algorithm using virtual environment data for self-driving car, in 2019 International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Information and Communication (ICAIIC) (2019), pp. 444–448 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Cho, B. van Merriënboer, C. Gulcehre, D. Bahdanau, F. Bougares, H. Schwenk, Y. Bengio, Learning Phrase Representations using RNN Encoder–Decoder for Statistical Machine Translation, in Proceedings of the 2014 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP) (2014), pp. 1724–1734 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Vu, R. Murakami, Y. Okuyama, A.B. Abdallah, Efficient Optimization and Hardware Acceleration of CNNs towards the Design of a Scalable Neuro inspired Architecture in Hardware, in 2018 IEEE International Conference on Big Data and Smart Computing (BigComp) (2018), pp. 326–332 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Murakami, Y. Okuyama, A.B. Abdallah, SRAM Based Neural Network System for Traffic Light Recognition in Autonomous Vehicles, in Information Processing Society Tohoku Branch Conference, Koriyama, Japan (Feb. 10, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Road traffic accidents in japan (2019), e-stat.go.jp/en/stat-search/files?page=1&layout=datalist&toukei=00130002&tstat=000001027457&cycle=7&year=20190&month=0 [Google Scholar]
- K. Simonyan, A. Zisserman, Very Deep Convolutional Networks for Large-Scale Image Recognition, in International Conference on Learning Representations (2015), pp. 1–14, https://arxiv.org/abs/1409.1556 [Google Scholar]
- W. Liu, D. Anguelov, D. Erhan, C. Szegedy, S. Reed, C.Y. Fu, A.C. Berg, SSD: Single Shot MultiBox Detector, in Computer Vision – ECCV 2016 (2016), pp. 21–37 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Redmon, S. Divvala, R. Girshick, A. Farhadi, You Only Look Once: Unified, Real-Time Object Detection, in 2016 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) (2016), pp. 779–788 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Nwankpa, W. Ijomah, A. Gachagan, S. Marshall, Activation Functions: Comparison of trends in Practice and Research for Deep Learning (2018), pp. 1–20, http://arxiv.org/abs/1811.03378 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lecun, L. Bottou, Y. Bengio, P. Haffner, Gradient-based learning applied to document recognition, in Proceedings of the IEEE (1998), pp. 2278–2324 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.