SHS Web Conf.
Volume 77, 2020The 2nd ACM Chapter International Conference on Educational Technology, Language and Technical Communication (ETLTC2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 May 2020|
- G.K. Pullum, W.A. Ladusaw, Phonetic Symbol Guide (The University of Chicago Press, 1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ueda, T. Otsuka, Bulletin of Osaka Jogakuin University 7, 15 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nogita, Studies on Foreign Languages and Cultures XXVIII (Kokushikan University) 28, 30 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Shoup, “Phonological Aspects of Speech Recognition” in Trends in Speech Recognition (Englewood Cliffs: Prentice Hall, 1980), pp. 125–138 [Google Scholar]
- Carnegie Mellon University, The CMU Pronouncing Dictionary, http://www.speech.cs.cmu.edu/cgi-bin/cmudict [Google Scholar]
- W.E. dos Santos, Arpabet-to-IPA, https://github.com/wwesantos/arpabet-to-ipa [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hattori, Phonetics (Asakura Publisher, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- The CLR Phonetics Lab, http://clrlab1.u-aizu.ac.jp [Google Scholar]
- Website to convert English into Sound Spelling, http://clrlab1.u-aizu.ac.jp/soundspelling_e.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.