SHS Web Conf.
Volume 77, 2020The 2nd ACM Chapter International Conference on Educational Technology, Language and Technical Communication (ETLTC2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 May 2020|
- B. Smith, Polyglossia 23, 199 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Greenberg, Acoustics Today 14, 19 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Munro, T.M. Derwing, Language and Speech 38, 289 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Saito, P. Trofimovich, T. Isaacs, Applied Linguistics 38, 439 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.H. De Jong, Language Assessment Quarterly 15, 237 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Iguro, Master’s thesis, University of Aizu (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Saito, Zero kara tsukuru Deep Learning [Making deep learning from 0] (O’Reilly Japan, Inc., Tokyo, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Frénay, M. Verleysen, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems 25, 845 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, Y. Wong, Q. Zhao, M.S. Kankanhalli, 2019 IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Patrini, A. Rozza, A. Krishna Menon, R. Nock, L. Qu, Making deep neural networks robust to label noise: A loss correction approach, in Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (2017), pp. 1944–1952 [Google Scholar]
- S. Moriya, Y. Yaguchi, I. Wilson, Ultrasound tongue image denoising for comparison of first and second language speakers’ tongue trajectories (2016), poster presented at the 5th Joint Meeting of the ASA and ASJ [Google Scholar]
- J. Yu, K. Markov, T. Matsui, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing (TASLP) 27, 742 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Deterding, Journal of the International Phonetic Association 36, 187 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Boersma, http://www.praat.org/ (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Freed, N. Segalowitz, D.P. Dewey, Studies in Second Language Acquisition 26, 275 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. Iwashita, A. Brown, T. McNamara, S. O’Hagan, Applied Linguistics 29, 24 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Derwing, M.J. Munro, Studies in Second Language Acquisition 19, 1 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mathworks, Speaker identification using pitch and MFCC, https://jp.mathworks.com/help/audio/examples/speaker-identification-using-pitch-and-mfcc.html [Google Scholar]
- T. Isaacs, P. Trofimovich, Studies in Second Language Acquisition 34, 475 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Nagle, Journal of Second Language Pronunciation 5, 294 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Yamato, The Journal of Foreign Language Education and Media (LET) Kansai Branch Methodology Research Group (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sekiguchi, The effect of speech speed and word frequency on native listeners’ comprehension of L2 speakers (2016), Undergraduate thesis, University of Aizu [Google Scholar]
- H. Valizadegan, Q. Nguyen, M. Hauskrecht, Journal of Biomedical Informatics 46, 1125 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.