SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Status and Prospects of Modern Education Digitalization|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- Putin: The formation of the digital economy is a matter of national security of the Russian Federation, TASS, July 5 (2017) Available at: https://tass.ru/ekonomika/4389411 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Romanov, A paradigm shift in innovative product development: from disparate R&D to digital full-life projects, in Proceedings of the third conference “The economic potential of industry in the service of the military-industrial complex”, Moscow, Russia (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Männikkö, J Husu, Teach. Teach. Educ. 77, 126-137 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Maddison, M. Kumaran. (Eds.), Distributed learning: pedagogy and technology in online information literacy instruction (Chandos Publishing, Oxford, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dezouani, M. Fot, H. Hughes. (Eds.)., Digital participation through social living labs (Chandos Publishing, Oxford, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Qin, Design requirements based on environmental modeling for software-intelligent systems (Morgan Kaufmann, Burlington, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Lawless, R. Mitt, S. Russell. (Eds.)., Artificial intelligence for the Internet and everything else (Academic Press, New York, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Krishnan, Creating applications for working with big data (Academic Press, New York, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- P. Sheldon, Ph. Rauschnabel, J. M. Honeycutt, The dark side of social networks. Psychological, managerial and social perspectives (Academic Press, New York, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ladley, Data Management. How to develop, deploy and maintain an effective data management program (Academic Press, New York, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bhunia, M. Tegranipur, Hardware protection. A practical approach to learning (Morgan Kaufmann, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- N. Dey, Intelligent processing of speech signals (Academic Press, New York, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Park, E.J. de Visser, E. Rovira. Life with robots, New questions regarding the psychological and social consequences of robotic. (Academic Press, New York, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Hansen, B. Schneiderman, Analysis of social networks using NodeXL (Morgan Kaufmann, Burlington, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Vaindorf-Sysoeva, T.S. Gryaznova, V.A. Shitova. Methods of distance learning: textbook for universities (Moscow, Urait, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- N. Hensley, J. Clean. Prod. 243, (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Novikov, K. Ushinsky, Corf. Biographic Storytelling (Ural, Chelyabinsk, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Vaindorf-Sysoeva, Distance Learning: Simply about complex things. Institute of Online Education of the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Webinar 23 April (2020) Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSF4Ny99Jq0 [Google Scholar]
- A. Krol. Project Training, The 10th round table on the fundamental foundations of pedagogy and education. Transcript of the webinar December 2 (2016) Available at: https://medium.com/krol-institute/проектное-обучение-1daab521b4ff [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.