SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Status and Prospects of Modern Education Digitalization|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- J. Renzulli. A model of enriching school education: a practical program to stimulate the giftedness of children. Basic modern concepts of creativity and giftedness. Edited by Bogoyavlenskaya D. B. (Moscow, 1997) 214-242. [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Savenkov. A gifted child in a mass school. (Moscow, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- Joseph S. Renzulli. Lecture Notes from the 2009 University of Connecticut Neag Confratute. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- W. Stern, F. J. Mönks, K. A. Heller and J. S. Renzull. Begabungsforschung und Begabtenförderung: der lange Weg zur Anerkennung: schlüsseltexte. (LIT Verlag, Münster, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Savenkov, S.I. Karpova & E.I. Sukhova. Model of development of children’s giftedness in the russian education system. Psychology (Savannah, Ga.) 55 (2) 74-84, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Friedman. Fundamentals of Problemology. (Librocom, Moscow, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Kirsanov. Methodological problems of creating a prognostic model of a specialist. (Kazan, 2000) 227. [Google Scholar]
- Jean-Louis Berger, Céline Girardet, Cynthia Vaudroz, Marcel Crahay. Teaching Experience, Teachers’ Beliefs, and Self-Reported Classroom Management Practices: A Coherent Network 8(1), (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Azita Iliya Abdul Jabbar, Patrick Felicia. Gameplay Engagement and Learning in Game-Based Learning: A Systematic Review. Educational research review 85(4) 740-779, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ganicheva. Teacher-student interaction in the context of a coworking educational environment. [Conf. Teacher-student interaction in the context of university education: theory, technology, management] 645, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Panfilova. Game Engineering Management. Interactive technologies for training and organizational development of personnel: textbook. (IVESEP, Znanie, St. Petersbur, 2003) 536. [Google Scholar]
- I. E. Sarafanova. A model for the formation of organizational and managerial competence of a manager in a university based on the game-technical method. Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin 4 129–134, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Pannese & M. Carlesi. Games and learning come together to maximize effectiveness: The challenge of bridging the gap. British Journal of Educational Technology 38(3) 438-454, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Bowman. The Functions of Role-Playing Games: How Participants Create Community, Solve Problems and Explore Identity, Publication City. (McFarland & Co Inc., Country Jefferson, NC, United States, 2010) 216. [Google Scholar]
- C. Montag, J.D. Elhai. A new agenda for personality psychology in the digital age? Personality and Individual Differences 147 128-134, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Smolka et al. Vygotsky’s Theoretical and Conceptual Contributions to Qualitative Research in Education. Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Education. (2019). URL: https://oxfordre.com/education/view/10.1093/acrefore/9780190264093.001.0001/acrefore9780190264093-e-511 Accessed 15.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- I. Letina, S. Liu, N. Netzer. Delegating performance evaluation. Theoretical Economics 15(2) 477-509 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.