SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Project Management of Higher Education|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- I.N. Khokhlova. Intercultural communication. Concept, levels, strategies. Relevant problems of philology, in Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference, October 2012, Perm, Russia (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zimnaya, Pedagogical psychology: textbook (Logos, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Khutorskoy, Bul Inst Human Ed 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Vygotsky, Collected Works: in 6 volumes. Vol. 2: Problems of General Psychology. (Pedagogy, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kotlyarova, Values: traditions and the axiological paradigm of modernity (GOU VPO “YURGUES”, Shakhty, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Kotlyarova, A. M. Roudenko, M. M. Shubina, Y. A. Shestakov, Medit J Social Sci 6(3), 477–482 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Volkova, Education of a person of culture by means of language and art in the process of humanitarian education (Shuya, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Kulaeva, The aesthetic ideal in the system of forming the value attitude of students to the Russian language: Ph.D. Thesis (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Deikina, The formation of a linguistic personality with a value outlook on the Russian language: methodological problems of teaching the Russian language (Agentstvo Pressa LLC, Moscow; Orenburg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Deikina, A.P. Yeremeyeva, L.A. Khodyakova, V.D. Yanchenko, Axiological aspects of the methodology of teaching the Russian language (professional and general educational levels), in Proceedings of the International Scientific-Practical Conference, 19-20 March 2009, Moscow, Russia (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.