SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Project Management of Higher Education|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- R. Florida, The Rise of the Creative Class (Mann, Ivanov and Ferber, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Belbin, Management Teams: Why they succeed or fail (Kiwits, London, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Malone, I. Salim, Y. Van Geest, Exponential Organizations: Why new organizations are ten times better, faster, and cheaper than yours (and what to do about it) (Alpina Digital, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Ushakov, Public education 9-10(1465), 67-73 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Farson R., Management of the absurd, (Sofia, Kiev, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Filonovich, Russian Journal of Management 1(2), 3-24 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Leadership Development Trends 2019: a survey report based on a study of 200+ organizations (Mercer Mett, 2019) Available at: https://www.mmc.com/content/dam/mmc-web/insights/publications/2019/sep/Leadership.Dvelopment.Trends.2019.pdf [Google Scholar]
- I. Letina, S. Liu, N. Netzer, Theoretical Economics 15(2), 477-509 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Gevorkyan, A.I. Savenkov, A.S. Lvova, Designing a modular construction of the process of teaching future teachers in a magister’s program, In the book Current problems of professional and higher education: state and assessment (Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Lvova, O.A. Lyubchenko, Principles of the modular organization of the educational process in the magistracy, In the collection: Training of managers for the capital education system: experience and prospects (Moscow, Moscow City Pedagogical University, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Gevorkyan, A.I. Savenkov, A.M. Dvoinin, Pedagogy 11, 66-73 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Savinkov, P.A. Baklanov, G.V. Osipov, Social assessment of quality and the relevance of education: textbook (Yurait, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Shvets, Theoretical Economics 1(49), 84-88 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Alaev, L. Ruzhanskaya, E. Yakimova, D. Zubakina, N. Kostyleva, Espacios 39(11), (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Filonovich, L. Tatarchenko, L. Ruzhanskaya, L. Pliner, Management and leadership development needs: the case of Russia, Business and Society: Making Management Education Relevant for the 21st Century (Springer International Publishing, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Kaufman, SAGE Open 9(1), 1-6 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.