SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Project Management of School|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- Ye.N. Zemlyanskaya, Shkola budushchego 6, 10-19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Millar, R. Driver, Studies in Science Education 14, 33-62 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Educational Standard for Elementary General Education (as amended on May 18, 2015, as well as as amended by Order of the Ministry of Education of Russia dated 12.31.2015 No. 1576). [Google Scholar]
- Ye.N. Zemlyanskaya, M.Ya. Sitnichenko, Nauka i shkola 5, 12-17 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Letter of the Ministry of Education of Russia No. 03-PG-MP-42216 “On the participation of students of municipal and state schools of the Russian Federation in extracurricular activities”, 5 September (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Coombs, M. Ahmed, Attacking Rural Poverty. How non-formal education can help (John Hopkins Press, Baltimore, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Babayeva, Gumanizatsiya obrazovaniya 2, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Colardyn, J. Bjornavold, European Journal of Education 39, 70-89 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Nath, N. Sylvia, J. Grimes, International Review of Education 45, 5-26 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Huffman, F. Lawrenz, K. Thomas, American Journal of Evaluation 29, 358-368, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Walahoski, L. Suzanne, Journal on Youth Development 7 77-81, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Ardabatskaya, Vestnik Kostromskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Pedagogika. Psikhologiya. Sotsiokinetika 1, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Gabriele, E. Joram, Action in Teacher Education 29, 60-74 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Colby, M. Lambert, J. McGee, SAGE Open 6(4), 1–12 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. DuFour, Educational Leadership 73(3), 22-26 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. DuFour, R. E. Eaker. Professional learning communities at work: Best practices for enhancing student achievement (National Education Service, Bloomington, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mitchell, International Journal of Adult, Community and Professional Learning 21(1), 1-13 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ronfeldt, S.O. Farmer, K. McQueen & J.A. Grissom, American Educational Research Journal 52, 475-514 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Schmoker, Here and now: Improving teaching and learning, In R. Dufour, R. Eaker, & R. Dufour (Eds.). On common ground: The power of professional learning communities (Solution Tree Press, Bloomington, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.