SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Project Management of Preschool Education|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- F. Foliano, O. Silva. Chapter 36: School competition and the quality of education. The Economics of Education (Second Edition). (2020, 491-507) [Google Scholar]
- E. Garira. Needs assessment for the development of educational interventions to improve quality of education: A case of Zimbabwean primary schools. Soc. Sci. Humanities Open, 2(1) 100020 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Vandana, P. Shriram. Quality Business School education and the expectations of the corporate-A research agenda. Proc. Comp. Sci. 139 561-569 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, D. E. H. Tigelaar, W. Admiraal. Connecting rural schools to quality education: Rural teachers’ use of digital educational resources. Comp. Human Behav. 101 68-76 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Korotkov. Education quality management. (Academic project, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. B. Fedorova. The methodology of an integrated approach to the organization and management of the educational process in the study of physics in a modern school. (Ryazan, Ryazan State University named for S. Yesenin, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Yu. Belaya. Methodical work in a preschool educational institution: Analysis, planning, forms and methods. (Sphera, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Li, P. Zhang, H. B. Ying, M. R. Burchinal, J. Qin. Testing the ‘thresholds’ of preschool education quality on child outcomes in China. Early Childhood Res. Quarter. 47, 445-456 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Proulx, F. Aboud. Disaster risk reduction in early childhood education: Effects on preschool quality and child outcomes. Int. J. Educ. Develop. 66 1-7 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, B. Y. Hu, J. LoCasale-Crouch. Modeling the nonlinear relationship between structure and process quality features in Chinese preschool classrooms. Children Youth Services Rev. 109 104677 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Skorolupova. Control of the educational process in the preschool educational institution (Scriptorium, Moscow, 2003, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Sanko, N. B. Strekalova. Professional competence of the teacher: test bank (Samara University Press, Samara, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, R. Dang, Yu Bai, S. Zhang, Ch. Song. Teacher qualifications and development outcomes of preschool children in rural China. Early Childhood Res. Quarter 53 355-369 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, Sh. Yu, L. Jiang. Chinese preschool teachers’ emotional labor and regulation strategies. Teach. Teach. Educ. 92 103024 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Androshchuk. Development of professional competence of teachers in the professional community. Ph.D. Thesis (St. Petersburg, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. B. Balberova. Monitoring the conditions for the implementation of the main educational program of a preschool organization (Uchitel, Volgograd, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Svatalova. Formation of professional competence of teachers of preschool education in the system of additional professional education: advanced training. Ph.D. Thesis (Chelyabinsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Afonkin. Audit of personal qualities and professional competencies of the teacher of early childhood education: diagnostic journal (Uchitel, Volgograd, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Mezentseva, E.V. Kuznetsova. Psychological and pedagogical conditions for the development of professional competence of a modern teacher (Novosibirsk, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.