SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Project Management of Preschool Education|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- V.M. Vugt, C.R Rueden, Leadership Quarterly 31(2), 1-9 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Klevering, R.L. McNae, Journal of Educational Leadership, Policy and Practice 33(1), 5-17 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Bailey, M. Hufford, M. Emmerson, S. Eckert, Journal of Research in Childhood Education 31(38), 487-507 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Cerrato, K. Thornton, M. Haggerty, Journal of educational leadership, policy and practice 33(1), 57-69 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Savenkova, S.I. Karpova, Bulletin of the Tambov University. Series: Humanities 24(183), 128-136 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Dietl, N. Rule, G. Blickle, Leadership Quarterly 29(4), 476-488 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Maran, M. Furtner, S. Liegl, S. Kraus, P. Sachse, Leadership Quarterly 30(6), (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Tunik, Diagnosis of creativity. E.P. Torrance test. (Rech, Saint-Petersburg, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Shchetinina, Diagnosis of the social development of the child: teaching aid (NovSU named after Yaroslav the Wise, Veliky Novgorod, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. Piers, D. Herzberg, Piers–Harris 2: Piers–Harris children’s self-concept scale (Western Psychological Services, LosAngeles, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Dementiy, Frustration: Concept and diagnosis: Textbook (Publishing House of OmSU, Omsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sitarov, V.G. Maralov, Problems of pedagogy and psychology 4, 164-176, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Collyer, S. Marcovitch, Early Childhood Research Quarterly 47, 321-330 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Tamberg, How to teach a child to think (Phoenix, Rostov-on-Don, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Taylor, W. Boyer, Early Childhood Education Journal 48(2), 127-133 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Vinogradova, E. Ivanova, T. Savenkova, O. Tsaplina, European journal of contemporary education 6(4), 808-816 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Savenkov, S. I. Karpova, E.I. Sukhova, Psychology (Savannah, Ga.) 55(2), 74-84 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Billsberry, E. Vega, J. Molineux. Think of the children: Leader development at the edge of tomorrow. Journal of Management & Organization 25(3) 378-381 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Karagianni, L. Montgomery, International Journal of Adolescence and Youth 23(1), 86-98 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Reitan, S.Å. Stenberg, Leadership Quarterly 30(3), 298-319 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.