SHS Web Conf.
Volume 80, 2020XVII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development” (PFSD-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||25 September 2020|
- Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China. Retrieved April 06, 2020, from: http://www.mofcom.gov.cn/article/tongjiziliao/v/201912/20191202923875.shtml [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Porter, The competitive advantage of nations. Harvard business review, 68(2), 73–93 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- K. Makiela, B. Ouattara, Foreign direct investment and economic growth: Exploring the transmission channels. Economic Modelling, 72, 296–305 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Ludoşean, A VAR analysis of the connection between FDI and economic growth in Romania. Theoretical and Applied Economics, 19(575), 115–130 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Goh, C.Y. Sam, R. McNown, Re-examining foreign direct investment, exports, and economic growth in asian economies using a bootstrap ARDL test for cointegration. Journal of Asian Economics, 51, 12–22 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Alvarado, M. Iniguez, P. Ponce, Foreign direct investment and economic growth in Latin America. Economic Analysis and Policy, 56, 176–187 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Lo, F. Hong, G. Li, Assessing the role of inward foreign direct investment in Chinese economic development, 1990–2007: Towards a synthesis of alternative views. Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 37, 107–120 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Gunby, Y. Jin, W.R. Reed, Did FDI really cause Chinese economic growth? A meta-analysis. World Development, 90, 242–255 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Huang, X. Chen, B. Huang, X. Yang, Economic and environmental impacts of foreign direct investment in China: A spatial spillover analysis. China Economic Review, 45, 289–309 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tang, K.H. Zhang, Absorptive capacity and benefits from FDI: Evidence from Chinese manufactured exports. International Review of Economics & Finance, 42, 423–429 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, The knowledge spillover effects of FDI on the productivity and efficiency of research activities in China. China economic review, 42, 1–14 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Latorre, H. Yonezawa, J. Zhou, A general equilibrium analysis of FDI growth in Chinese services sectors. China Economic Review, 47, 172–188 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UNCTAD. Retrieved March 1, 2020, from https://unctadstat.unctad.org/EN/. [Google Scholar]
- World Bank. Retrieved March 1, 2020, from https://data.worldbank.org/. [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Hafer, R.G. Sheehan, The sensitivity of VAR forecasts to alternative lag structures. International Journal of Forecasting, 5(3), 399–408 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.