SHS Web Conf.
Volume 80, 2020XVII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development” (PFSD-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||25 September 2020|
- S. Chopra, P. Meindl, Supply Chain Management: Strategy, Planning and Operation. 6-th Edition (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Emmett, B. Crocker, The Relationship-Driven Supply Chain: Creating a Culture of Collaboration throughout the Chain. Copyrighted materials. Part 1 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Bello, C. Chelariu, and L. Zhang, The antecedents and performance consequences of relationalism in export distribution channels, Journal of Business Research, 56(1), 1–16 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sako, and S. Helper, Determinants of trust in supplier relations: evidence from the automotive industry in Japan and the United States, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 34(3), 387–417 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Habib, M. Bastl, C. Pilbeam, Strategic responses to power dominance in buyersupplier relationships: A weaker actor’s perspective, International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 45, 182–203 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Kenneth, B. Farrington, Procurement and Supply Chain Management, 9th ed. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Dyer, and H. Singh, The relational view: cooperative strategy and sources of interorganizational competitive advantage, Academy of Management Review, 23(4), 660–679 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Porter, The Competitive Advantage of Nations. Harvard Business Review, March-April, 11–19 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- E. Rugraff and M.W. Hansen. (Eds) Multinational Corporations and Local Firms in Emerging Economies (Amsterdam University Press, Amsterdam, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Tony Cragg, Tom Mcnamara, Irena Descubes, Frank Guerin, Manufacturing enterprises, Network Governance and Global Supply Chains, Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development (ahead-of-print) (2019) DOI: 10.1108/JSBED10-2019-0334 [Google Scholar]
- L. De Mello, Foreign Direct Investment-Led Growth: Evidence from Time Series and Panel Data, Oxford Economic Papers 51(1), 133–151 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ohno, Kenichi. Vietnam-Japan Monozukuri Partnership for Supporting Industries. For Leveling Up Vietnam’s Competitiveness in the Age of Deepening Integration. Vietnam Development Forum. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Ngoc, Tran Thi Bích and Binh, Dao Thanh (2019), Vietnam’s Electronics Industry: The Rise and Problems of Further Development, Humanities & Social Sciences Reviewse, 7(4), 1–12 (2019) Doi: https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2019.741 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.