SHS Web Conf.
Volume 80, 2020XVII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development” (PFSD-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||25 September 2020|
- O. I. Gavrilyuk, Tools and methods for assessing the investment attractiveness of industrial enterprises: Abstract of dissertation for the degree of candidate of economic sciences (Belgorod: Publishing house BelSTU, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Melay, A.V. Sergeeva, Approaches to the evaluation of investment attractiveness of the organization: comparative analysis, Bulletin of Tula State University. Economic and legal sciences. 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The Federal Law “On the Basics of Protecting the Health of Citizens in the Russian Federation” dated November 21, 2011 N 323-ФЗ (as amended on August 3, 2018), Clause 22, Article 2 [Google Scholar]
- C. Vandelanotte, A.M. Müller, C.E. Short et al. Present, and Future of eHealth and mHealth Research to Improve Physical Activity and Dietary Behaviors, Journal of nutrition education and behavior 48, 3 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Wootton, Twenty years of telemedicine in chronic disease management an evidence synthesis, Journal of telemedicine and telecare 18, 4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Demaerschalk, B.W. Chong et al. American Telemedicine Association: Telestroke Guidelines, Telemedicine and e-health 23, 5 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Niche market review “Diagnostic medicine” (2020, June). http://www.rusventure.ru/ru/programm/analytics/docs/201212_market_med.pdf [Google Scholar]
- B. Klaassen, B.J. van Beijnum, H.J. Hermens, Usability in telemedicine systems-A literature survey, International journal of medical informatics 93 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. David, X.W. Zhu, L.N. Wang, Store-and-forward telemedicine: Features, advantages, and implementing strategies. IEEE-EMBS Asia pacific conference on biomedical engineering proceedings, 2 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Maksimov, A.N. Diashev, et al. Telemedicine: history, analysis of a state and prospects, Journal of Telemedicine and E-Health 3, 8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Yagudina, I.V. Sorokovikov, The methodology of conducting the analysis of “cost – utility” in conducting pharmacoeconomic studies. Pharmacoeconomics. Modern pharmacoeconomics and pharmacoepidemiology (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.X. Liu, R. Xiang et al., Economic modeling of heart failure telehealth programs: when do they become cost saving, International Journal of Telemedicine and Applications (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Brunetti, G. Dellegrottaglie et al. Prehospital telemedicine electrocardiogram triage for a regional public emergency medical service: is it worth it? A preliminary cost analysis. Clinical Cardiology 3, 7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Isaev, Methods for assessing the economic effectiveness of telemedicine. Issues of Economics and Law, pp. 77–83 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- The study of the market of commercial medicine in Russia for 2016 the first half of 2017: a study by Ernst & Young LLC. https://www.ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/ey-health-care-report-2017-rus/$FILE/ey-health-care-report-2017-rus.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Teslya, V.K. Kryukova, Justification of the Need for Application of Telemedicine Technologies for Workers of Enterprises Located in HardAccessed Regions of the Russian Federation, Scientific bulletin of the Southern Institute of Management, pp. 100–106 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhai, J. Gao, B. Chen, et al., Design and Application of a Telemedicine System Jointly Driven by Videoconferencing and Data Exchange: Practical Experience from Henan Province, China, Telemedicine and E-Health 26, 1 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Fang, C.A. Collura, R.V. Johnson, et al. Emergency Video Telemedicine Consultation for Newborn Resuscitations: The Mayo Clinic Experience. Mayo Clinic Proceedings 91, 12 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Oliveira, M.J. Branquinho, et al., State of the Art in Telemedicine – Concepts, Management, Monitoring and Evaluation of the Telemedicine Programme in Alentejo (Portugal). Perspectives on Digital Pathology (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Correia, V. Azevedo, L.V. Lapão, Implementation of Telemedicine in Cape Verde: Influencing Factors. Acta Medica Portuguesa. 30, 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Hauschildt, S. Salomo. Innovations management (Munchen: Vahlen, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Altmann, Unternehmensführung und Innovationserfolg – Eine empirische Untersuchung im Maschinenbau (Wiesbaden: Deutscher Universitäts-Verlag, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Griffin, PDMA success measurement project: Recommended measures for product development success and failure. Journal of Product Innovation Management 13, 478–496 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Geroski, The profitabilitiy of innovating firms, The Rand Journal of Economics 24, 198–211 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Sorescu, Sources and financial consequences of radical innovation: Insights from pharmaceuticals, Journal of Marketing 67, 82–102 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.