SHS Web Conf.
Volume 80, 2020XVII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development” (PFSD-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||25 September 2020|
- A.T. Aidarbekova, An integrated approach to the development of rural areas, Innovation science. 6-1, 17–19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Gurfova, D.A. Ivazova, Sustainable development of rural areas, Actual problems of the modern economy, 3, 112–116 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Alberini, A. Bigano, How effective are energy-efficiency incentive programs? Evidence from Italian homeowners. Energy Econ. 52, 76–85 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Weizsäcker, K. C. Hargroves, and M. H. Smit, Factor Five. The Formula for Sustainable Growth: a Report to the Roman Club (Ast-Press Book, Moscow, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kazeikin, S.A. Baronin, A.G. Chernikh, A.N. Androov, Problem aspects of development of low-rise construction in Russia: Monograph, (Edited by academician V.S. Kazeikin and prof.S.A. Baronin. Moscow 2011) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Asaul, I. N. Kazakov, N. I. Pasiada, and I. V. Denisova, Theory and Practice of Low-rise Residential Housing (Gumanistika Publishing, Petersburg, 2005) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Filyushina, N.N. Minaev, N.V. Gusakova, O.I. Dobrynina, Y.A. Zharova, Y.A. Merkulyeva, A.S. Runkova, Justification of contemporary organization model of residential low-rise, Bulletin of Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building, 3(56), 166–178 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Sheina, Development of Optimized Model for Selection of Energy Efficient Solutions in Low-rise Construction (Rostov State University of Civil Engineering, Rostov-on-Don, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation N 762 from 28.06.1996 “On approval of the Federal comprehensive program for the development of small and medium-sized cities of the Russian Federation in the context of economic reform” (no longer valid) – 25.04.2020 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- On approval of the state program of the Russian Federation “Integrated Development of Rural Territories” and on amendments to some acts of the Government of the Russian Federation (as amended on March 31, 2020). Accessed: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/554801411. [Google Scholar]
- On approval of the state program of the Russian Federation “Healthcare Development” (as amended on March 27, 2020) Accessed: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/556183184. [Google Scholar]
- On approval of the state program of the Russian Federation “Development of Education” (as amended on April 4, 2020) Accessed: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/556183093 [Google Scholar]
- K. E. Filushina, N. V. Gusakova, A. M. Gusakov, N. N. Minaev, and O. I. Dobrynina, J. Economy and Entrepr. 10-3, 423–426 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Nagimova, Housing conditions as a factor in the quality of life of the region’s population (sociological analysis according to the research results), Bulletin of economics, law, sociology. 4, 187–191 (2010) [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.