SHS Web Conf.
Volume 80, 2020XVII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development” (PFSD-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||25 September 2020|
- O.A. Khokhlova, A.B. Shatonov, Economic and statistical study of the effectiveness of the Russian health system in a comparative international aspect, Economic analysis: theory and practice, 9, 4–15 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Lokosov, E.V. Ryumina, V.V. Ulyanov, Population Quality and regional economy: direct and reverse links, Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast, 11(1), 32–42 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Healthcare in Russia. 2019: a Statistical compendium (Rosstat, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- The Number of permanent population on January 1, 2019, https://showdata.gks.ru/report/278928/ (accessed: 02.07.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Analysis of the voluntary medical insurance market in Russia in 2014-2018, forecast for 2019-2023, https://businesstat.ru/images/demo/voluntary_health_insurance_russia_2019_demo_businesstat.pdf (accessed: 02.07.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Federal state statistics service. Population per doctor in 2017 https://showdata.gks.ru/finder/descriptors/297852 (accessed: 02.07.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Federal state statistics service. Provision of hospital beds per 10, 000 population (at the end of 2017, https://showdata.gks.ru/finder/descriptors/297752 (accessed: 02.07.2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Aistov, E. Alexandrova, Post-contract opportunism in the market of voluntary medical insurance, Economic policy, 13(3), 148–181 (2018) DOI: 10.18288/19945124-2018-3-07. [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Kozyrenko, L.O. Avdeeva, Current state of healthcare financing in Russia, Vestnik AGTU, 1, 153–164 (2019) DOI: 10.24143/2073-5537-2019-1-153-164. [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Kadyrov, O.V. Obukhova, A.S. Brutova, Paradoxes of healthcare financing in 2016: extra funds were found in the MHI system that will be withdrawn to the Federal budget, Health manager, 1, 56–67 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Antropov, Financing of healthcare: European experience and Russian practice, Economy. Tax. Pravo. 2, 115–126 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.