SHS Web Conf.
Volume 80, 2020XVII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development” (PFSD-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||25 September 2020|
- O. Zaborovskaya Management of the regional economy’s human capital in the conditions of intensification of interaction with the external environment, Journal of legal and economic research 4, 15–21 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kurgansky The structure of human capital and its assessment at the macro level, Proceedings of the Irkutsk state Academy of Economics 6, 15–22 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Melnikov Assessment of the effectiveness of investments in higher and secondary vocational education in modern Russian conditions, Economic analysis: theory and practice 16, pp.1486–1507 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Shirinkina Assessment of the quality of education in the formation of human capital, Business. Education. Law. Bulletin of the Volgograd Institute of business 3, 138–143 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Klyachko, E. Semionova Contribution of education to the socio-economic development of Russian regions, Regional economy 14, 791–805 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Untura Estimation of Human Capital influence on economic Growth in Russian Regions under conditions of financial shortage, Spatial Economics 15, 107–131 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Boyko Social infrastructure and its impact on the formation of human capital in the territorial entities of the Russian Federation, Business. Education. Law. Bulletin of the Volgograd Institute of business 1, 148–154 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Prishlyak, S. Radko Research of factors influencing the formation of human capital in the Russian Federation, Management sciences 8, 94–105 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Potasheva Influence of external factors on the development of human capital, Drucker’s Bulletin 9, 56–69 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chul’dum The main factors of the human capiatl reproduction process in the innovativa economy 6, 366–373 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sokolov The role of human capital in ensuring sustainable and balanced development of the territory, Scientific review. Series 1: Economics and law 4, 68–75 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.