SHS Web Conf.
Volume 80, 2020XVII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development” (PFSD-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||25 September 2020|
- S.A. Ross, R.W. Westerfield, J.F. Jaffe, Corporate Finance (10th ed. McGrawHill/Irwin, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Brealey, S. Myers, F. Allen, Principles of Corporate Finance (11th ed., McGrawHill/Irwin, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Volkov Value-based management theory: financial and accounting aspects (2nd ed., SPb., 2008) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A. Damodaran, Investment Philosophies: Successful Strategies and the Investors. Who Made Them WorkInvestment Philosophies (2nd ed., Wiley, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- А. Damodaran. Investment Valuation: Tools and Techniques for Determining the Value of Any Asset. (Mc-Graw-Hill, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- T. Koller, M. Goedhart, D. Wessels, McKinsey & Company Inc., Valuation Measuring and Managing the Value, (6th ed., JohnWiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Abrams, Quantitative Business Valuation: A Mathematical Approach for Today’s Professionals (Moscow, Laboratoriya Knigi, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Nick Antill, Kenneth Lee. Company Valuation Under IFRS: Interpreting and Forecasting Accounts Using International Financial Reporting Standards. (2nd ed. – Hampshire, Harriman House, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Dodel, Private Firm Valuation and M&A: Calculating Value and Estimating Discounts in the New Market Environment. (Wiley, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Anderson, D.J. Sweeney, T.A. Williams, Statistics for Business and Economics. (Mason, South-Western Cengage Learning, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Shcherbakova, V.A. Shcherbakov, Formation of Cash Flow-Based Factor Models in the System of Value-Based Management, in Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference “Far East Con” (ISCFEC 2020), Series: Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research, 128, 743–751 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.