SHS Web Conf.
Volume 80, 2020XVII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development” (PFSD-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||25 September 2020|
- A. Dechezleprêtre, M. Sato, The impacts of environmental regulations on competitiveness, Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, 11(2), 183–206 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Goncharov, A.S. Voznesensky, V.L. Shkuratnik, The concept of the competence model of the specialty “Physical processes of mining or oil and gas production”, Izv. higher educational. Mining journal, 5, 122–128 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Haab, J.C. Whitehead, What do environmental and resource economists Think? Results from a survey of AERE members. Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, 11(1), 43–58 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Evans, D. Vladimirova, M. Holgado, C.Y. Barlow, E.A. Silva, Business Model Innovation for Sustainability: Towards a Unified Perspective for Creation of Sustainable Business Models, Business Strategy and the Environment, 26(5), 597–608 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Santana, C.A. Lopez, Sustainable development and human resource management: A science mapping approach, Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, https://doi.org/10.1002/csr.1765 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Cl.R. Domínguez, Ig.Vill. Martínez, P.M.P. Peña, A.R. Ochoa, Analysis and evaluation of risks in underground mining using the decision matrix risk-assessment (DMRA) technique, in Guanajuato, Mexico, Journal of Sustainable Mining, 18(1), 52-59 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Jarosławska-Sobór, Social potential growth of a mining company on the basis of human capital and occupational safety, Journal of Sustainable Mining, 14(4), 195–202 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.V. Apevalova, Eco-innovative management of modern enterprises in the context of the the “green economy” requirements, Economics and management of management systems, 6(4-2), 201–206 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhu, Y. Qu, Y. Geng, T.A. Fujita, Comparison of Regulatory Awareness and Green Supply Chain Management Practices Among Chinese and Japanese Manufacturers, Business Strategy and the Environment, 26(1), 18–30 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Stevenazzi, M. Bonfanti, M. Masetti, S.V. Nghiem, A. Sorichetta, A versatile method for groundwater vulnerability projections in future scenarios, Journal of Environmental Management, 187, 365–374 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Loshchilova, V. G. Lizunkov, A. Zavyalova, Professional Training of Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, Based on Networking Resources, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 206, 399–405 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.