SHS Web Conf.
Volume 80, 2020XVII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development” (PFSD-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||25 September 2020|
- F. Aleskerov. The threshold aggregation, Econ. lett. 107(2), 161–162 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Аtutov. Polytechnic education in the conditions of integration of science and production, Soviet pedagogy, 4, 35–40 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Borisenkova. Professional training of competitive specialists in the field of Economics. Diss candidate of pedagogical Sciences. Komsomolsk-on-Amur, 180 p. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Rozhkov, I.S. Solovenko, T.A. Korkina, M.A. Loshchilova, Engineering and technical composition of the coal industry in Russia: a retrospective, current state, forecast, Coal, 4. 16-25 DOI: 10.18796/0041-5790-2020-4-16-25. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Kiseleva et al., The psychological portrait as a tool to improve the subjective wellbeing of the client in the context of personal sales, SHS Web of Conferences, 28 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Loshchilova, V.G. Lizunkov, A. Zavyalova. Professional Training of Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, Based on Networking Resources, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 206, 399–405 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Mikhaltsova, O.A Milinis, N.A. Danichkina, Loshchilova M.A. Innovative strategy of educational space for creative self-development and competitiveness of future specialists, Italian Science Review, 10(2), 31–36 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.V Razumnikov, A.K. Kurmanbay. Models of evaluating efficiency and risks on integration of cloud-base IT-services of the machine-building enterprise: a system approach, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 124, 012089 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Josefsson. Intercultural Competence in Engineering Education, CDIO Knowledge Library. Cambridge, MA; Worldwide CDIO Initiative. URL: http://www.cdio.org/files/document/file/T2A_Paper_2.pdf (11.02.2020). [Google Scholar]
- AGH University of Science and Technology: URL:http://www.agh.edu.pl/ (date of the request 15.02.2020). [Google Scholar]
- South Dakota School of Mines and Technology: URL:http://www.sdsmt.edu/ (date of the request 20.11.2019). [Google Scholar]
- University of Arizona: URL:http://www.arizona.edu/ (date of the request 21.02.2020). [Google Scholar]
- University of Kentucky: URL:http://www.uky.edu/UKHome/ (date of the request 25.02.2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.