SHS Web Conf.
Volume 80, 2020XVII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development” (PFSD-2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||25 September 2020|
- S.P. Kusch, Relationship marketing in industrial markets, (St. Peter St. Univ. Publ. H., 43-45, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Egan, Relationship Marketing: Exploring Relational Strategies in Marketing, 2 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- K. Möller, A. Нalinen, Relationship marketing theory: its roots and direction. J. Market. Manag., 16, 29–54 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Mitchell, Hug your customers: the proven way to personalize sales and achieve astounding results (New York, Hyperion, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Tolkachev, Personal sales: Russian practice and new approaches Personal sales: Russian practice and new approaches, Eksmo (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ulyanovskiy, Marketing communications: Marketing communications – 28 millennium tools, Eksmo (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Dreval, V.S. Ivanova, T.G. Trubchenko, N.V. Shaftelskaya, Expectations and Prospects for Professional and Personal Advancement Among Russian, in European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences, EpSBS, WELLSO (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Kiseleva , E.V. Yakimenko, E.T. Sakharova, T.V. Kalashnikova, N.V. Khmelkova, P.A Neverov, The Universal Model of Stages of Customer Relationships as A Tool for Effective Managing with Personal Sales In the Context of Relationship Marketing, in Proceedings of the 28th International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA, 9-10 November 2016, Seville, Spain, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Kiseleva, O.V. Anikina, Modern Model of Competences of Personal Agents as Increase Factor of Clients’ Subjective Well-being, in Proceedings of The International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences, RPTSS, 16–18 October 2014, Tomsk, Russia (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Spencer, Competence at work: models for superior performance (New York, Wiley, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Loshchilova, V.G. Lizunkov, A. Zavyalova. Professional Training of Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, Based on Networking Resources, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences 206, 399–405 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.