SHS Web Conf.
Volume 80, 2020XVII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development” (PFSD-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||25 September 2020|
- W.N. Ander, N.Z. Stern, Winning at retail: developing a sustained model for retail success (United States: John Wiley & Sons, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ambady, M.A. Krabbenhoft, D. Hogan, The 30-sec sale: using thin slice judgments to evaluate sales effectiveness, J. Consum. Psychol. 16(1), 4–13 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Al-Adwan, M.A. Al-Horani, Boosting customer e-loyalty: an extended scale of online service quality, Information, 10, 380 (2019) https://doi.org/10.3390/info10120380 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Burroughs, W.J. Burroughs, Digital logistics: Enchantment in distribution channels, Technology in Society, 62 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cortinas, R. Chocarro, M. Elorz, Omni-channel users and omni-channel customers: a segmentation analysis using distribution services, Spanish Journal of Marketing ESIC, 23(3), 415–436 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Gilbert, Retail marketing management (United Kingdom: Pearson Education Limited, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Forecast augmented (AR) and virtual reality (VR) market size worldwide from 2016 to 2020, Statista URL: https://www.statista.com/statistics/591181/global-augmented-virtual-reality-market-size/ (15.04.2020). [Google Scholar]
- FMCG trends in Russia, GFK URL: https://www.gfk.com/ru/press/fmcg-trendy-v-rossii (20.03.2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. Jocevsk, A. Ghezz, N. Arvidsson, Exploring the growth challenge of mobile payment platforms: A business model perspective, Electron. Commer. R. A., 40 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kang, M. Majer, H-J. Kim, Empirical study of onichannel purchasing pattern with real customer data from health and lifestyle company, Sustainability, 11, 71-85 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Krafft, M.K. Mantrala, Retailing in the 21st Century: Current and Future Trends (Germany: Springer Science & Business Media, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Quach, P. Thaichon, C. Hewege, Triadic relationship between customers, service providers and government in a highly regulated industry, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 55, 102–148 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Shi, J. Zhou and Z. Jiang, Consumer heterogeneity and online vs. offline retail spatial competition Front. Bus. Res. China Vol 13 No 10) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Stockinger, Broadband internet availability and establishments’ employment growth in Germany: evidence from instrumental variables estimations, Labour Market Res, 53, 7 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stone K E 1995 Competing with the retail giants: how to survive in the new retail landscape (United States: John Wiley & Sons) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stoklasa, Influence of technology on regional brands in Czechia, Engineering Management in Production and Services, 11, 4 (2019) https://doi.org/10.2478/emj-2019-0036 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Z. Zhang, G. F. Watson, Marketing ecosystem: An outside-in view for sustainable advantage, Industrial Marketing Management, 88, 287–304 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.N. Wassouf, R. Alkhatib, K. Salloum, Predictive analytics using big data for increased customer loyalty: Syriatel Telecom Company case study, Big Data, 7 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1186/s40537-020-00290-0 [Google Scholar]
- J.R. White, K.D. Gray, Shopping centers and other retail properties: investment, development, financing, and management (United States: John Wiley & Sons, 1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.