SHS Web Conf.
Volume 80, 2020XVII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development” (PFSD-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||25 September 2020|
- A. Rangaswamy, N. Moch, C. Felten, et al. The Role of Marketing in Digital Business Platforms, Journal of Interactive Marketing, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.intmar.2020.04.006 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Nakamoto S, Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Bank for International Settlements, Digital currencies. Retrieved from https://www.bis.org/ (2015) [Google Scholar]
- He D. Fintech and Financial Services: Initial Considerations. IMF, 5, 17 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Bank for International Settlements. Central bank digital currencies. Retrieved from https://www.bis.org/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ying Z. Digital currency may be issued, which is expected to continue to empower the current financial system. Orient Securities, 13 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Dulatova N., Hakim A., Razak A. The Ecosystem of Cryptocurrency as an Object of Civil Rights in BRICS Countries, BRI CS Law Journal, 7(2), 37–65 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jocevskia M, Ghezzib A, Arvidssona N Exploring the growth challenge of mobile payment platforms: A business model perspective. Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 13 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.