SHS Web Conf.
Volume 80, 2020XVII International Conference of Students and Young Scientists “Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development” (PFSD-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economics and Management|
|Published online||25 September 2020|
- Additional materials of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation. Strategy of increasing financial accessibility in Russia for the period 2018-2020, URL: https://cbr.ru/content/document/file/44104/str_30032018.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Main directions of development of financial technologies for the period 2018-2020, URL: https://cbr.ru/Content/Document/File/84852/ON_FinTex_2017.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Methodological recommendations for integration with the digital profile infrastructure, URL: https://digital.gov.ru/uploaded/presentations/metodicheskie-rekomendatsii-po-integratsii-s-infrastrukturoj-tsifrovogo-profilya-versiya-10.pdf [Google Scholar]
- T. G. Ilina, B.S. Tusupbaeva, About classification of Bank risks, Society and economy 9, 112–130 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The bill to amend the separate legislative acts (in terms of clarifying identification and authentication procedures) URL: https://sozd.duma.gov.ru/bill/747513-7 [Google Scholar]
- T. G. Ilina, O.V. Bespalova, Modern methodological approaches to the analysis of the Central Bank’s monetary policy, Bulletin of Tomsk state University. Economy, 1(29), 117–137 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Digital agenda of the Eurasian Economic Union until 2025: prospects and recommendations, URL: http://www.eurasiancommission.org/ru/act/dmi/SiteAssets/Обзор%20ВБ.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Digital potential of the EDB member countries. URL: https://eabr.org/upload/iblock/0d5/EABR_Digital_Potential_06_2019.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Database World Bank’s “Global Findex”. 2017. URL: https://globalfindex.worldbank.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Annual report of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation for 2018. URL: http://www.cbr.ru/collection/collection/file/19699/ar_2018.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.