SHS Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2020Current Problems of the Corporate Sector 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economics, Management and Finance|
|Published online||30 October 2020|
- P. Bisták, et al.: Utilisation of Videoconferencing for Education. 1 st . ed., Elfa Kosice (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Fajtl, H. S. Sokeh, V. Argyriou, D. Monekosso, P. Remagnino. Summarizing videos with attention. In ACCV Workshops (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kapoor, O. Mishra, O., M. Tripathi, Human action recognition using descriptor based on selective finite element analysis, Journal of Electrical Engineering, 70, 443-453 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Frater, J. F. Arnold, A. Vahedian, Impact of audio on subjective assessment of video quality in videoconferencing applications, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 11, 9, 1059-1062 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. O. Andriichenko, O. I. Denysenko, Subjective evaluation of the clarity of the noisy language in the lecture room, Electronic and Acoustic Engineering, 2, 3, 55-60, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Greenhalgh, J. Wherton, S. Shaw, C. Morrison. Video consultations for covid-19 BMJ 2020, 368 :m998 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. T. Hai Uyen, O. Kwon, S. Choi, I. Hussain, Subjective Assessment of 360° Image Projection Formats, in IEEE Access, 8, 33588-33599 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Uhrina, J. Hlubik, M. Vaculík, Correlation between Objective and Subjective Methods Used for Video Quality Evaluation, Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, 11, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ITU-R Recommendation ITU-R BT.500-11, Methodology for the subjective assessment of the quality of television pictures, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- ITU-T Recommendation ITU-T P.910, Subjective video quality assessment methods for multimedia applications, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Han, Z. Xi, Dynamic scene semantics SLAM based on semantic segmentation, IEEE Access (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Filanová, M. Mardiak, Meranie kvality video signálu, Elektrorevue, 15, pp. 32.1-6, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Rizek, K. Brunnström, K. Wang, B. Andrén, M. Johanson, Subjective evaluation of a 3D videoconferencing system. Proc. SPIE 9011, Stereoscopic Displays and Applications XXV, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Jackson, Digital Video: Streaming Video, MediaPlayer, and MediaController Classes. Android Apps for Absolute Beginners, 291-337 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Katsigiannis, J. Scovell, N. Ramzan, L. Janowski, P. Corriveau, M. Saad, G. Wallendael, Interpreting MOS scores, when can users see a diference? Understanding user experience diferences for photo quality. Quality and User Experience, 3, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kuppusamy, Modern Network Analytics Architecture Stack to Enterprise Networks, International Journal for Research in Applied Science and Engineering Technology, 7, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.