SHS Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2020Current Problems of the Corporate Sector 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Economics, Management and Finance|
|Published online||30 October 2020|
- T. J. Winkler, J. Wulf, Effectiveness of IT Service Management Capability: Value Co-Creation and Value Facilitation Mechanisms. Journal of Management Information Systems, 36, 2, 639-675 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Berrahal, R. Marghoubi, Lean continuous improvement to information technology service management implementation: Projection of ITIL framwork. In 2016 International Conference on Information Technology for Organizations Development (IT4OD), 1-6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Obwegeser, D. T. Nielsen, N. M. Spandet, Continual Process Improvement for ITIL Service Operations: A Lean Perspective. Information Systems Management, 36, 2, 141-167 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Varga, G. Barreto, P. D. Battaglin, Increasing Information Systems Availabiliy Through Accuracy, Awareness, Completeness and Manageability of ITSM. In 2019 14th Iberian Conference on Information Systems and Technologies (CISTI), 1-4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Cusick, A Survey of Maturity Models from Nolon to DevOps and Their Applications in Process Improvement. arXiv preprint arXiv 1907.01878 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Iden, T. R. Eikebrokk. Implementing IT Service Management: A systematic literature review. International Journal of Information Management, 33, 3, 512-523 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. El Yamami, K. Mansouri, M. Qbadou, E.H. Illoussamen, Introducing ITIL framework in small enterprises: tailoring ITSM practices to the size of company. International Journal of Information Technologies and Systems Approach (IJITSA), 12, 1, 1-19 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Schmidt, M. Brenner, T. Schlaaf, IT service management frameworks compared– simplifying service portfolio management. In 2019 IFIP/IEEE Symposium on Integrated Network and Service Management (IM), 421-427 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ruiz, J. Moreno, B. Dorronsoro, D. Rodriguez, Using simulation-based optimization in the context of IT service management change process. Decision Support Systems 112, 35-47 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Sukmandhani, B.D. Wijanarko, E. Gunawan, D. Pratama, F. L. Gaol, I. Sutedja, Measurement effectiveness and efficiency to improve the IT services using ITSM. In 2017 International Conference on Information Management and Technology (ICIMTech), 334-339 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cots, M. Casadesús, F. Marimon, Benefits of ISO 20000 IT service management certification. Information Systems and e-Business Management, 14, 1, 1-18 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bestpractice. sk. Čo je to Service management a ITSM. https://www.bestpractice.sk/sk/Best-practice/service-management-itil-/co-je-to-service-management-a-itsm.alej, [accessed 15.2.2020] [Google Scholar]
- L. Hunnebeck, S. Rance, R. Steinberg, V. Lloyd, C. Ruud, Service design. (London, The Stationary Office (TSO), 2011). [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Steinberg, Measuring ITSM (Trafford Publishing, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rumburg, The power of KPIs. The 8 IT service management metrics that matter most. https://techbeacon.com/enterprise-it/8-it-service-management-metrics-matter-most (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. El Yamami, K. Mansouri, M. Qbadou, Multi-criteria decision making approach for ITIL processes performance evaluation: Application to a Moroccan SME. In 2017 Intelligent Systems and Computer Vision (ISCV), 1-6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J., Wan, H., Z. Hui, D. Wan,. Evaluation on information technology service management process with AHP. Technology and investment (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Costa, R. Pereira, R. Ribeiro, ITSM Automation - Using Machine Learning to Predict Incident Resolution Category. In Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. I. Chunpir, M. Ismailzadeh, Comparison of Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) Practices in e-Infrastructures, Libraries, Public Administration and the Private Sector. In International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics, 32-41 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.O. Rocha, M.C. Melo Silva Luft, M.E. Leon Olave, F.C. Heber Pedreira De Freita, Theory of agency and outsourcing: a proposal of a theoretical model for hiring and managing information technology services. Revista Gestao & Tecnologia-Journal of Management and Technology, 19, 1, 201-224 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Küller, M. Vogt, D. Hertweck, M. Grabowski, IT service management for small and medium-sized enterprises: a domain specific approach. Journal of Innovation Management in Small & Medium Enterprises, 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Machado, S. Reinehr, A. Malucelli, Towards a maturity model for IT Service Management applied to small and medium enterprises. In European Conference on Software Process Improvement, 157-168 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- X. Tang, Y. Todo, A study of service desk setup in implementing IT service management in enterprises. (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.