SHS Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2020Current Problems of the Corporate Sector 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economics, Management and Finance|
|Published online||30 October 2020|
- D. Parrish, T-shirts and Suits: A Guide to the Business of Creativity, Merseyside ACME; 2Rev Ed edition (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Parrish, Chase One Rabbit: Strategic Marketing for Business Success: 63 Tips, Techniques and Tales for Creative Entrepreneurs, Wordscapes Ltd, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hesmondhalgh, The Cultural Industries. London. SAGE Publication (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Howkins, Creative Economy. Penguin Group Incorporated (2001) [Google Scholar]
- R. Landry, M. Saïhi, Patenting and Spin-off Creation by Canadian Researchers in Engineering and Life Sciences. Journal of Technology Transfer 32, 3 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Miles, S. Gee, Innovation and Creative Places. Innovation Policy Challenges for the 21st Century. 227-243 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Munro, Building soft skills in the creative economy: Creative intermediaries, business support and the ‘soft skills gap”. University of Glasgow Centre Department of Theatre, Film and Television Studies, Gilmorehill Centre, Glasgow, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Potts, S. Cunningham, S. Hartey, P. Ormerod, Social network markets: A new definition of the creative industries. Journal of Cultural Economic 32, 3, 167-185 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Throsby, Economics and Culture, Cambridge University Press (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.