SHS Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2020Current Problems of the Corporate Sector 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economics, Management and Finance|
|Published online||30 October 2020|
- S. M. Bragg, Corporate Cash Management. A Treasurer´s Guide. Published by Accounting Tools, Inc., Centennial, Colorado. 245 p. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Brigham, P.R. Daves, Intermediate financial management. Mason: Thomson / South-Western Academic Resource Center USA,. 1040 p. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. W. L. Hill. International business : competing in the global marketplace. New York : McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 738 s. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Penning, M. Fardon, Cash management. Published by Osborne Books Limited, Worcester. 2010. 190 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tennent, Guide to cash management. How to avoid a business credit crunch. London: The economist in association with Profile Books Ltd. p. 211. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kotlebová, Changes in the Holding of Liquidity during the Present Financial Crisis. In European Financial Systems 2014. International Scientific Conference. Masaryk University, 2014. pp. 322-329. http://is.muni.cz/do/econ/sborniky/2014/proceedings-EFS-2014.pdf (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Belanová, Financial market imperfections and corporate investments. -. In Challenges for financial sector of CEE countries in overcoming problems of economic integration in the EU. International conference on currency, banking and international finance. Bratislava, Slovak Republic. pp. 17-23 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Belanová, The Impact of financial market imperfections on the investment – cash flow sensitivity in Slovak companies. International scientific conference. European financial systems 2017. proceedings of the 14th international scientific conference : Czech Republic. - Brno : Masaryk University. pp. 16-19 online (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Pakšiová, The Critical analysis of profit for its allocation decision-making. Scientific Annals of Economics and Business. Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, vol. 64, no. Special Issue, pp. 41-56 online.(2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Pakšiová, Z. Kubaščíková, Business property of company and investments. Procedia economics and finance : 16th Annual conference on finance and Accounting, Prague, vol. 25, pp. 70-78 online (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Kurowski, P. Smaga, Monetary Policy and Cyclical Systemic Risk - Friends or Foes? Prague Economic Papers: <A> Bimonthly Journal Of Economic Theory And Policy 27, 5, 522-540 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Belke, J. Klose, Forecasting ECB Policy Rates with Different Monetary Policy Rules. Finance A Úvěr: Czech Journal Of Economics And Finance, 69, 3 .238-252 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.