SHS Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2020Current Problems of the Corporate Sector 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economics, Management and Finance|
|Published online||30 October 2020|
- K. A. Cyert, G.March, Models in a behavioral theory of the firm. Pittsburg: Carnegie institute of technology (1959) [Google Scholar]
- G. Schanz, Grundlagen der verhaltenstheoretischen Betriebswirtschaftslehre. Tůbingen : Deutsches Forschungsgemeintschaft, (1977) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Cyert, G. March, Behavioral Theory of the Firm. Milano: Wiley-Blackwell, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- B. Malakooti, Decision making process: typology, intelligence, and optimization. Journal of intelligent manufacturing, 23(3), 733-746 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.J Smith, Pricing Strategy. Mason: Cengage Learning, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Liouzu, The Pricing Journey. The Organizational Transformation Toward Pricing Excellence. Stanford: Stanford Business Books, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Foxall, The logic of price decision – making. Management Decision, 18(5), 235-245 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ch.Homburg, O. Jensen, A. Hahn, How to Organize Pricing? Vertical Delegation and Horizontal Dispersion of Pricing Authority. Journal of Marketing, 76(5), 49-69 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Sha, T. Fan, Research on Pricing Decision-Making for Fresh Agricultural Products with Strategic Customers and Value Decreasing Rate. 2ND international conference on sustainable energy and environmental engineering, DEStech Transactions on Environment Energy and Earth Sciences, Proceedings Paper, Xiamen, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Polo, F.J. Sese, Strengthening Customer Relationships: What Factors Influence Customers to Migrate to Contracts? Journal of service research, 16(2), 138-154 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hinterhuber, Violations of rational choice principles in pricing decisions. Industrial marketing management, 47, 65-74 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Carricano, Pricing myopia: do leading companies capture the full value of their pricing strategies? Management decision, 52(1), 159-178 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Georges, R. W. McGee, Analytical Contribution Accounting: The Interface of Cost Accounting and Pricing Policy. Greenwood Publishing Group, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Smith, Pricing Done Right: The Pricing Framework Proven Successful by the World’s Most Profitable Companies. Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. T. Nagle, J. Hogan, J. Zale, The Strategy and Tactics of Pricing: New International Edition. Oxon: Routledge, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Barber, L. Lorenzoni, P. Ong, Price Setting and Price Regulation in Health Care. Paris: OECD Publishing, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ronen, Y. Varda, Earnings Management: Emerging Insights in Theory, Practice, and Research. Vienna: Springer Science & Business Media (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Liozu, A. Hinterhuber, The ROI of Pricing: Measuring the Impact and Making the Business Case. Oxon: Routledge, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.Ayere, A. J. Scally, Critical Values for Lawshe’s Content Validity Ratio: Revisiting the Original Methods of Calculation. Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development, 47(1), 79–86 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Singun, Heuristics as Mental Shortcuts in Evaluating Interactive Systems. International Journal of Engineering Pedagogy, 8(4), 143–152 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.