SHS Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2020Current Problems of the Corporate Sector 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economics, Management and Finance|
|Published online||30 October 2020|
- A. Dupaľ, P. Richnák, Ľ. Szabo, M.M. K. Porubanová, Modern Trends in Logistics of Agricultural Enterprises. Agricultural Economics. Prague: Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences, 65 (8), 359-365 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. Fischer, W.H. Parry, W.A. Pizer, Instrument choice for environmental protection when technological innovation is endogenous. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 45, 523 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Energy, transport and environment statistics 2019 edition, The Statistical books, Eurostat, Printed by Imprimeries Bietlot Freres in Belgium, European Union, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Stimulating growth and employment: an action plan for doubling the volume of e-commerce in Europe by 2015 [online]. 11.1.2012 Available at: http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-12-10_en.htm?locale=en [Google Scholar]
- Ironies of automation. Automatica. 19 (6), 775-779 https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0005109883900468?via%3Dihub [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dobránsky, M. Kocisko, P. Baron, V. Simkulet, L. Běhálek, E. Vojnová & L. Nováková-Marcinčinová, Evaluation of the Impact Energy of the Samples Produced by the Additive Manufactoring Technology. Metalurgija 55 (3), 477-480 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pagáč, Problems and trends of the development of production logistics in conditions of globalization. Thesis. (Tutor: J. Rakovská), Bratislava: University of Economics in Bratislava, Faculty of Corporate Management. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Marinov, S.T. Marinova, J.A. Larimo, T. Lepovsky, Characteristics and Future Trends. Internetional Business and Emerging Economy Firms 1, 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Richnák, K. Porubanová, Innovations in Logistics: Digitalization Challenges in Logistics. Prague: Wolters Kluwer. 144 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.