SHS Web Conf.
Volume 86, 2020ICORE 2019 – The International Conference on Rural Development and Entrepreneurship
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 November 2020|
- Argento, D., & Peda, P. (2015). Interactions fostering trust and contract combinations in local public services provision. International Journal of Public Sector Management, 28(4/5), 335–351. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bachmann, R., & Inkpen, A. C. (2011). Understanding institutional-based trust building processes in inter-organizational relationships. Organization Studies, 32(2), 281–301. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Becerra, M., & Gupta, A. K. (2003). Perceived trustworthiness within the organization: The moderating impact of communication frequency on trustor and trustee effects. Organization Science, 14(1), 32–44. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bone, H. (2017). The effects of financial and non-financial performances towards the managerial performances with interpersonal trust as a mediation variable. International Journal of Law and Management, 59(6), 1190–1202. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brockman, P., Khurana, I. K., & Zhong, R. I. (2018). Societal trust and open innovation. Research Policy. [Google Scholar]
- Carter, N., Bryant-Lukosius, D., DiCenso, A., Blythe, J., & Neville, A. J. (2014). The Use of Triangulation in Qualitative Research. Oncology Nursing Forum, 41(5), 545–547. https://doi.org/10.1188/14.ONF.545-547 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Connelly, B. L., Crook, T. R., Combs, J. G., Ketchen, D. J., & Aguinis, H. (2018). Competenceand Integrity-Based Trust in Interorganizational Relationships: Which Matters More? Journal of Management, 44(3), 919–945. https://doi.org/10.1177/0149206315596813 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dekker, P., & Broek, A. (2004). Civil society in longitudinal and comparative perspective: voluntary associations, political involvement, social trust and happiness in a dozen countries. In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference of the International Society for Third-sector Research: Ryerson University, Toronto. [Google Scholar]
- Hill, L., & Lineback, K. (2012). To build trust, competence is key. Harvard Business Review. [Google Scholar]
- Jamil, I., & Askvik, S. (2015). Citizens’ Trust in Public and Political Institutions in Bangladesh and Nepal. In Governance in South, Southeast, and East Asia (pp. 157–173). Springer. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jennifer, F., & Jennifer, W. (2014). The roots of trust in local government in Western Europe. International Political Science Review. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, Z., Henneberg, S. C., & Naudé, P. (2011). The importance of trust vis-à-vis reliance in business relationships: some international findings. International Marketing Review, 28(4), 318–339. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jones, S. L., & Shah, P. P. (2016). Diagnosing the locus of trust: A temporal perspective for trustor, trustee, and dyadic influences on perceived trustworthiness. Journal of Applied Psychology, 101(3), 392. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lewicki, R. J., & Tomlinson, E. C. (2003). Trust and trust building. Beyond Intractability, 114–139. [Google Scholar]
- Mayer, R. C., Davis, J. H., & Schoorman, F. D. (1995). An integrative model of organizational trust. Academy of Management Review, 20(3), 709–734. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schlesinger, M., & Heldman, C. (2001). Gender gap or gender gaps? New perspectives on support for government action and policies. Journal of Politics, 63(1), 59–92. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Six, F. (2013). Trust in regulatory relations: How new insights from trust research improve regulation theory. Public Management Review, 15(2), 163–185. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Srirejeki, K. (2018). Empowering the role of village owned enterprises (BUMDes) for rural development: case of Indonesia. Jurnal Akuntansi Manajemen Dan Ekonomi, 20(1), 5–10. [Google Scholar]
- Vosselman, E., & Van der Meer-Kooistra, J. (2009). Accounting for control and trust building in interfirm transactional relationships. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 34(2), 267–283. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Woolthuis, R. K., Hillebrand, B., & Nooteboom, B. (2005). Trust, contract and relationship development. Organization Studies, 26(6), 813–840. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.