SHS Web Conf.
Volume 88, 2020International Scientific Forum “Issues of Modern Linguistics and the Study of Foreign Languages in the Era of Artificial Intelligence (dedicated to World Science Day for Peace and Development)” (LLT Forum 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Conference 1 - Fundamental Problems of Modern Theoretical and Applied Linguistics in an Interdisciplinary Aspect in the era of High Technologies|
|Published online||24 December 2020|
- A.V. Kunin, Frazeologiya anglijskogo yazyka (Phraseology of the English Language) (Moscow, Mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kunin, English-Russian Phraseological Dictionary (Moscow: Russkiy Yazik, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Leitchik, E.A. Nikulina The Notion Character in Russian Terminology Science. Collected papers from the scientific conference terminology at the time of globilization (Humar, Ljubljana, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Leitchik, On the language substrat of a term (Moscow, Voprosy yazykoznania 5, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Leitchik, Terminology Studies. Subject, Methods, Structure (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Castro, Phraseology in specialized language and its representation in environmental knowledge resourses, doctoral thesis (Granada, Universidad de Granada, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Longman Dictionary of idioms (Longman, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- Lloyds share sale: Dark horse, or bad bet? URL: https://www.bbc.com/news/business-34444195 [Google Scholar]
- G. Jarvie, Bloomsberry dictionary of idioms (London, A & C Black, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- The so-called welfare problem is by and large an ageing population problem. URL: https://www.theguardian.com/business/grogonomics/2014/jan/23/welfare-problem-an-ageing-population-problem [Google Scholar]
- Barclays ’continues to sail close to the wind, ’ says former FPC member. URL: https://www.theguardian.com/business/2013/jul/01/barclays-fpc-robert-jenkins-lending [Google Scholar]
- Anna V. Dengina, Elena F. Arsenteva, Elena A. Nikulina, English and French metaphoricallymotivated phraseological units containing religious terms. URL: https://rals.scu.ac.ir/article_15171_57269a1756ea509618817ea52beb0334.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.