SHS Web Conf.
Volume 88, 2020International Scientific Forum “Issues of Modern Linguistics and the Study of Foreign Languages in the Era of Artificial Intelligence (dedicated to World Science Day for Peace and Development)” (LLT Forum 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Conference 2 - Methodological Problems of Teaching and Learning Foreign Languages Using Computer and Network Technologies|
|Published online||24 December 2020|
- Yu.A. Voropaeva, Methods of teaching professionally-oriented reading based on advertising and PR texts, Moscow (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Diordieva, How to behave in court. What students are not taught: an educational guide, Moscow (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Khavronina, I.V. Gulyayeva, Psycholinguistics and methods of teaching Russian as a foreign language. Russian Language Studies, Moscow (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Spasov, The law and its interpretation, Moscow (1986) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Gubaeva, Judicial act as a special text. Legal LINGUISTICS. Publisher: Altai state University, Barnaul (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kolokolov, A.N. Razinkina, R.V. Yartsev, Samples of procedural documents, Judicial proceedings, Moscow, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Bakhareva, T. M. Tsepkova, S. A. Filippov, Collection of procedural documents in civil cases: educational and methodological guide/comp., Saratov, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.