SHS Web Conf.
Volume 88, 2020International Scientific Forum “Issues of Modern Linguistics and the Study of Foreign Languages in the Era of Artificial Intelligence (dedicated to World Science Day for Peace and Development)” (LLT Forum 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Conference 2 - Methodological Problems of Teaching and Learning Foreign Languages Using Computer and Network Technologies|
|Published online||24 December 2020|
- J. Nutta, C. Feyten, A. Norwood, J. Meros, M. Yoshii, Exploring new frontiers: What do computers contribute to teaching foreign languages in elementary school? Foreign Language Annals (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. Saine, iPods, iPads, and the SMARTBoard: Transforming literacy instruction and student learning. New England Reading Association Journal (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, Pre-service teachers’ perceptions of learning a foreign language online: Preparing teachers to work with linguistic, cultural, andtechnologicaldiversity. International Journal of ComputerAssisted Language Learning and Teaching (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Hubbard, Computer Assisted Language Learning: Vol. 1-4. (Critical Concepts in Linguistics Series). London, UK: Routledge (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zarotsky, & G. Jaresko, Technologyineducation—Wheredowegofromhere? Journal of Pharmacy Practice (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. McAuley, B. Stewart, G. Siemens, & D. Cormier, The MOOC model for digital practice (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mackness, S. Mak, & R. Williams, The ideals and reality of participating in a MOOC. In L. Dirckinck-Holmfeld, V. Hodgson, C. Jones, M. De Laat, D. McConnell, & T. Ryberg (Eds.), Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Networked Learning, pp. 266-275 (University of Lancaster Press, Lancaster, UK, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, From preservice to inservice: Can practicing foreign language learning online help teachers transfer linguistic, cultural, and technological awareness into teaching English Language Learners? International Journal of Computer-Assisted Language Learning and Teaching, 5(2) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Blinn-Pike, Technology and the family: An overview from the 1980s to the present. Marriage & Family Review, 45(6-8), 567–575 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Young, & C. Helot, Language awarenessand/orlanguagelearning in Frenchprimary schools today. Language Awareness, 12 (3&4), 234–246 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Winstead, Apprehension and motivation among adolescent dual language peers: Perceptions and awareness about self-directed teaching and learning. Language and Education (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C.U. Grosse, The competitive advantage of foreign languages and cultural knowledge. Modern Language Journal (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C.U. Grosse, Corporate recruiter demand for foreign language and cultural knowledge, Global Business Languages (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Kramsch, Post 9/11: Foreign languages between knowledge and power. Applied Linguistics, 26 (4), 545–567 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Derderian-Aghajanian, & C.C. Wang, How culture affects on English Language Learners’ (ELL’s)outcomes, withChineseand Middle Eastern immigrant students. International Journal of Business and Social Science (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Gee, E.R. Hayes, Language and learning in the digital age (Routledge, New York, NY, 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. García, L. Wei, Translanguaging: Language, bilingualism and education (Palgrave Macmillan, New York, NY, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Chappell, A.I. program from Google beats human world champ in game of Go. NPR: The Two-Way (2016). Retrieved from http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/03/09/469788814/ai-program-from-google-beats-human-world-champ-in-game-of-go [Google Scholar]
- C. Sang-Hun, & J. Markoff, Master of Go board game is walloped by Google computer program. The New York Times (2016). Retrieved from http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/10/world/asia/google-alphago-lee-se-dol.html?_r=0 [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Goodrich, & A.C. Schultz, Human-robot interaction: A survey. Foundations and Trends in Human-Computer Interaction, 1 (3), 203–275 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Russell, & P. Norvig, Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach. New Jersey: Englewood Cliff (1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.