SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 90, 2021International Conference on Entrepreneurial Competencies in a Changing World (ECCW 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Stabilization and Development of SMEs in Rural Areas|
|Published online||07 January 2021|
- P. H. Dos Santos, S. M. Neves, D. O. Sant’Anna, C. H. de Oliveira, H. D. Carvalho, The analytic hierarchy process supporting decision making for sustainable development: An overview of applications. Review. Journal of cleaner production. 212, 119–138 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Moldan, A. L. Dahl, Challenges to Sustainability Indicators. Sustainability Indicators: a scientific assessment. SCOPE 67. Washington: ISLAND PRESS, 1–24 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- World Commission on Environment and Development (WCED). Our Common Future. Oxford: Oxford University Press (1987) [Google Scholar]
- M. Del Baldo, M.-G. Baldarelli, Renewing and improving the business model toward sustainability in theory and practice. International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility. 2(3) (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Opresnik, M. Seregni, M. Taisch, The Cornerstone of Sustainability Strategy in Manufacturing Companies. In: B. Grabot, B. Vallespir, S. Gomes, A. Bouras, D. Kiritsis (eds) Advances in Production Management Systems. Innovative and Knowledge-Based Production Management in a Global-Local World. 439, 500–507 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ismail, B. Johnson, Managing Organizational Paradoxes in Social Companies: Case Studies from the MENA Region. Voluntas. 30, 516–534 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.-L. Müller, R. Pfleger, Business transformation towards sustainability. Business Research. 7, 313–350 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Marcon, J. F. de Medeiros, J. L. D. Ribeiro, Innovation and environmentally sustainable economy: Identifying the best practices developed by multinationals in Brazil. Journal of Cleaner Production in September. 160, 83–97 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Cohen, W. Eimicke, A. Miller, Sustainability Policy. Hastening the Transition to a Cleaner Economy. Hoboken: J. Wiley & Sons (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Carboni, M. González, J. Hodgkinson, PRiSM. Project integrating Sustainable Methods. The GPM® Reference Guide to Sustainability in Project Management. Richmond: GPM Global (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Silvius, M. Kampinga, S. Paniagua, H. Mooi, Considering sustainability in project management decision making: An investigation using Q-methodology. International Journal of Project Management. 35, 1133–1150 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Robertson, Sustainability Principles and Practice. 2nd edition. London: Routledge (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Gareis, M. Huemann, A. Martinuzzi, Project Management and Sustainable Development Principles. Project Management Institute (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. L. M. Schropfer, J. Tah, E. Kurul, Mapping the knowledge flow in sustainable construction project teams using social network analysis. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management. 24(2), 229–259 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Kopnina, Sustainability: new strategic thinking for business. Environment Development and Sustainability. 19, 27–43 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kohl, Becoming a Sustainable Organization. A Project and Portfolio Management Approach. 1st ed. New York: Taylor & Francis (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Karlsson, A. L. Dahl, et al. Meeting Conceptual Challenges. Sustainability Indicators: a scientific assessment. SCOPE 67. Edited by T. Hák, B. Moldan, A. L. Dahl, Washington: ISLAND PRESS, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pislaru, I. V. Herghiligiu, I .B. Robu, Corporate sustainable performance assessment based on fuzzy logic. Journal of cleaner production. 223, 998–1013 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Gibson, Sustainability Assessment: Applications and opportunities. London: Routledge (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Bauler, I. Douglas, et al. Identifying Methodological Challenges. In: T. Hák, B. Moldan, A. L. Dahl, Sustainability Indicators: a scientific assessment. SCOPE 67. Washington: ISLAND PRESS, 49–64 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gerner, Assessing and managing sustainability in international perspective: corporate sustainability across cultures – towards a strategic framework implementation approach. International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility. 4(5) (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Malesios, P. K. Dey, F. B. Abdelaziz, Supply chain sustainability performance measurement of small and medium sized companies using structural equation modeling. Annals of Operations Research. 294, 623–653 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Maltzman, D. Shirley, Green Project Management. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.