SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 90, 2021International Conference on Entrepreneurial Competencies in a Changing World (ECCW 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Stabilization and Development of SMEs in Rural Areas|
|Published online||07 January 2021|
- P. A. Argenti, R. A. Howell, K. A. Beck, The strategic communication imperative. MIT Sloan Management Review. 46(3), 82–90 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Thompson, A. J. Strickland, Crafting and Implementing Strategy: Text and Readings. New York: Irwin Professional Publishing (1997) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mintzberg, J. A. Waters, Of strategies, deliberate and emergent. Strategic Management Journal. 6(3), 257–272 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Awang, A. Kassim, A. M. Noor, N. Shukor, A. Z. Shaari, S. Amran, S. A. Khalid, Strategic Entrepreneurship Model for Economic Transformation: Malaysian Evidence. Asian Social Science. 11(7), 19–34 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Hitt, R. D. Ireland, R. E. Hoskisson, Strategic management: Competitiveness and globalization. Stamford: Cengage Southwestern Publishing Co. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Elbanna, B. A. Katheeri, M. Colak, The harder firms practice strategic management, the better they are. Strategic Change. 29(5), 561–569 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Hofmann, M. Jaeger-Erben, Organizational transition management of circular business model innovations. Business Strategy and the Environment. 29(6), 2770–2788 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Linkweiler, Change management and post-acquisition considerations for smoothly implementing new management strategies. Journal of Airport Management. 13(1), 31–38 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Binci, S. Belisari, A. Appolloni, BPM and change management: An ambidextrous perspective. Business Process Management Journal. 26(1), 1–23 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Deutscher, F. B. Zapkau, C. Schwens, M. Baum, R. Kabst, Strategic orientations and performance: A configurational perspective. Journal of Business Research. 69(2), 849–861 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Repnikova, O. N. Bykova, P. V. Stroev, D. E. Morkovkin, S. N. Kurbakova, Improvement of approaches to the strategic development management of enterprise. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues. 8(1), 301–312 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Vandangeon-Derumez, A. Djedidi, E. Szendy, An experiential approach to learning about change management. Journal of Management Development. 38(9), 708–718 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Yunita, N. Nasir, M. Adam, N. Darsono, A structural relationship of change management and its supply change strategy for improving officer and organizational performance. International Journal of Supply Chain Management. 9(4), 1210–1221 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Díaz-Fernández, M. R. González-Rodríguez, B. Simonetti, The Moderating Role of Top Management Team Diversity in Strategic Change in a Multicultural Context. European Management Review. 6(4), 957–973 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.-G. C. Dirksen, The strategy of communication in organizational development 2.0. Gruppe. Interaktion. Organisation. Zeitschrift fur Angewandte Organisationspsychologie. 51(3), 345–352 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Cattani, J. F. Porac, H. Thomas, Categories and competition. Strategic Management Journal. 38(1), 64–92 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Veselovsky, M. A. Izmailova, E. N. Lobacheva, P. P. Pilipenko, G. A. Rybina, Strategic management of innovation development: Insights into a role of economic policy. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues. 7(2), 1296–1307 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.