SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 90, 2021International Conference on Entrepreneurial Competencies in a Changing World (ECCW 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Stabilization and Development of SMEs in Rural Areas|
|Published online||07 January 2021|
- M. Karlíček, Marketingová komunikace [Marketing comunication]. Praha: Grada Publishing (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Vysekalová, Emoce v marketingu. [Emotions in marketing]. Praha: Grada Publishing (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nakonečný, Motivace chování [Behavior motivation]. Praha: Triton (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Goeldner, R. Brent, Cestovní ruch: principy, příklady, trendy [Tourism: principles, examples, trends]. Brno: BizBooks (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. O. Saridogan, The Impacts of Tourism Revenues on Economic Growth: Unit Root and Cointegration Tests with Structural Break for Turkey. Eskisehir Osmangazi Universitesi IIBF Dergisi- Eskisehir Osmangazi Universitesi journal of economics and administrative sciences. 15(3), 829–848 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mainolfi, V. Marino, Destination beliefs, event satisfaction and post-visit product receptivity in event marketing. Results from a tourism experience. Journal of business research. 116, 669–710 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, CH. Lien, SW. Wang, T. Wang, WW. Dong, Event and city image: the effect on revisit intention. Tourism review. In print. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. B. Kraus, T. F. Fiuza, F. D. Zucco, C. M. B. de Quadros, Satisfaction and engagement of festival visitors: Empirical analysis of an Oktorberfest. Podium-sport leisure and tourism review. 9(2), 308–336 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Culha, The effect of food festival quality on place attachment and destination recommendation intention through festival experience and festival satisfaction: The case of the Didim International Olive Festival. Journal of convention & event tourism. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Snowball, G. G. Antrobus, Festival value in multicultural contexts: City festivals in South Africa. Tourism economics. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G, Kendall, J. H. T. Chan, M. C. H. Yeung, K.K. Law, Do film festivals attract tourists? Current issues in tourism. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Montoro-Pons, M. Cuadrado-Garcia, Music festivals as mediators and their influence on consumer awareness. Poetics. 80 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lawendowski, T. Besta, Is participation in music festivals a self-expansion opportunity? Identity, self-perception, and the importance of music’s functions. Musicae Scientiae. 24, 206–226 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Chaney, Rock festivals as marketplace icons. Consumption markets culture. 23(3), 215–222 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ikaheimo, Exclusive craft beer events: liminoid spaces of performative craft consumption. Food culture & society. 23(3), 296–314 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Lošťáková, Nástroje na posilování vztahů se zákazníky na B2B trhu. [Tools for strengthening customer relationships in the B2B market]. Praha: Grada Publishing (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.