SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 90, 2021International Conference on Entrepreneurial Competencies in a Changing World (ECCW 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Stabilization and Development of SMEs in Rural Areas|
|Published online||07 January 2021|
- G. J. Borjas, Immigration in High-Skill Labor Markets: The Impact of Foreign Students on the Earnings of Doctorates. National Bureau of Economic Research Working Paper 12085 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Altanchimeg, D. Battuya, J. Tungalag, The Current Circumstances and Challenges of Migrant Labor Force of Mongolia in North Eastern Asiа. Jurnal ilmiah peuradeun, The International Journal of Social Sciences. 4(1), 27–38 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Migration, Mongolia: internal migration study. [online]. Available at: https://publications.iom.int/system/files/pdf/mongolia_internal_migration_study.pdf (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Osaki, Migrant remittances in Thailand: Economic necessity orocial norm? Journal of Population Research. 20(2), 203–222 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Safrida, Dampak Kebijakan Migrasi Internal Terhadap Perilaku Pasar Kerja Di Indonesia [The Impact of Internal Migration Policies on Labor Market Behavior in Indonesia]. Forum Pascasarjana. 9(2), 150–158 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. G. Ravenstein, The laws of migration. Journal of Royal Statistical Society of London. 48(2), 167–235 (1885) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Kline, Push and pull factors in international nurse migration. Journal of nursing scholarship. 35(2), 107–111 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Dorigo, W. Tobler, Push-Pull Migration Laws. Annals of the Association of American Geographers. 73(1), 1–17. (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Bague, Principles of Demography. New York: John Wiley and Sons Inc. (1956) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Lee, A Theory of Migration. Demography. 3(1), 47–57 (1966) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Abella, Social Issues in the Management of Labour Migration in Asia and Pacific. Asia-Pacific population journal. 20(3), 61–86 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Jones, Harbingers of Migration Regression: Global Trends and a Mexican Case Study. Social Science Quarterly. 97(2), 293–310 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Adams, “Introduction”, in W. Adams (ed.), The Brain Drain. New York: Macmillan (1968) [Google Scholar]
- M. Iqbal, Y. Gusman, Pull and Push Factors of Indonesian Women Migrant Workers from Indramayu (West Java) to Work Abroad. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. 6(5), 167–173 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Djafar, Dynamics of Push and Pull Factors of Migrant Workers in Developing Countries: The Case of Indonesian Workers in Malaysia. Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies. 4(12), 703–711 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. K. Thet, Pull and Push Factors of Migration: A Case Study in the Urban Area of Monywa Township, Myanmar [online]. Available at: https://www.worldofstatistics.org/files/2014/03/Pull-and-Push-Factors-of-Migration-Thet.pdf (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Xiang, J. Lindquist, Migration Infrastructure. International Migration Review. 48, 122–148 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. L. Martin, G. Zurcher, Managing Migration: The Global Challenge [online]. Population Bulletin. 63(1), 1–19. Available at: https://www.prb.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/63.1migration.pdf (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Van Hear, O. Bakewell, K. Long, Push-pull plus: reconsidering the drivers of migration. Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies. 44(6): Special Issue: Aspiration, Desire and the Drivers of Migration, 927–944 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. C. Parkins, Push and Pull Factors of Migration. American Review of Political Economy. 8(2), 6–24 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. G. Singh, Push and Pull factors of Migration: A case of Brick Kiln Industry of Punjab State. Asia Pacific Journal of Social Sciences. 1(1), 82–116 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Nunnally, Psychometric theory. 2nd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill (1978) [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Hair, Multivariate Data Analysis, 7th Edition. London: Pearson (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Fornell, D. F. Larcker, Evaluating structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error. Journal of Marketing Research. 18(1), 39–50 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Jandos, Improving Mongolia’s foreign migration. Demography. 44–49 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.