SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 90, 2021International Conference on Entrepreneurial Competencies in a Changing World (ECCW 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Support for Start-up Entrepreneurs and Current Trends Strengthening the Competitiveness of Business Entities|
|Published online||07 January 2021|
- D. Ravasi, M. Schultz, Responding to Organizational Identity Threats: Exploring the Role of Organizational Culture. Academy of Management Journal. 49(3), 433–458 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. H. Schein, Organizational culture and Leadership. 3rd ed. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Deal, A. Kennedy, Corporate Cultures: The Rites and Rituals of Corporate Life. Boston: Addison-Wesley Publishing (1982) [Google Scholar]
- R. Daft, Essentials of Organization Theory & Design. Cincinnati: South-Western College Publishing (2001) [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Cameron, R. E. Quinn, Diagnosing and Changing Organizational Culture Based on the Competing Values Framework. The Jossey-Bass Business & Management Series. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, A Wiley Imprint (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Denison, C. Lief, J. L. Ward, Culture in Family-Owned Enterprises: Recognizing and Leveraging Unique Strengths. Family Business Review. 17(1), 61–70 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Torri, E. Toniolo, Organizational well being: Challenge and future foundation. Giornale italiano di medicina del lavoro ed ergonomia. 32(3), 363–367 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Grant, M. K. Christianson, R. H. Price, Happiness, Health, or Relationships? Managerial Practices and Employee Well-Being Tradeoffs. Academy of management perspectives. 21(3), 51–63 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Robbins, T. A. Judge, Organisational Behavior. 15th ed. Boston: Pearson (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Lund, Organizational culture and job satisfaction. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing. 18(3), 219–236 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Bhatti, T. Qureshi, Impact of employee participation on job satisfaction, employee commitment and employee productivity. International Review of Business Research Papers. 3(2), 54–68 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bigliardi, A. I. Dormio, F. Galati, G. Schiuma, The impact of organizational culture on the job satisfaction of knowledge workers. VINE. 42(1), 36–51 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Nayak, A. Barik, Assessment of the link between Organizational culture and job satisfaction (Study of an Indian Public Sector). International Journal of Advanced System and Social Engineering Research. 13(3), 78–87 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Park, T. H. Kim, Do types of organizational culture matter in nurse job satisfaction and turnover intention? Leadership in Health Services. 22(1), 20–38 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Cronley, Y. K. Kim, Intentions to turnover: Testing the moderated effects of organizational culture, as mediated by job satisfaction, within the Salvation Army. Leadership and Organization Development Journal. 38(2), 194–209 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Belias, A. Koustelios, Organizational Culture and Job Satisfaction: A Review. International Review of Management and Marketing. 4(2), 132–149 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. J. Peters, R. H. Waterman, In Search of Excellence: Lessons from America’s Best-run Companies, Reprint edition. New York: Harper Business (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lim, Relationships among Organizational Commitment, Job Satisfaction, and Learning Organization Culture in one Korean Private Organization. Asia Pacific Education Review. 11(3), 311–320 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Muliaty, M. Basri, J. Jasruddin, Effects of organizational transformation and culture on employees performance. International Journal of Economic Perspectives. 11(3), 1287–1292 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. H. Abdullah, A. Shamsuddin, E. Wahab, Does organizational culture mediate the relationship between transformational leadership and organizational commitment? International Journal of Organizational Leadership. 4, 18–32 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Xenukou, M. Simosi, Organizational culture and transformational leadeship as predictors of buisness unit performance. Journal of Managerial Psychology. 21(6), 566–579 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. H. Yiing, K. B. Ahmad, The moderating effects of organizational culture on the relationships between leadership behavior and organizational commitment and between organizational commitment and job satisfaction and performance. Leadership and Organizational Develoment. 30(1), 53–86 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Awan, K. Mahmood, Relationship among leadership style, organizational culture and employee commitment in university libraries. Library Management Journal. 31(4), 253–266 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. L. Densten, J. C. Sarros, J. Gray, Leadership and its impact on organizational culture. International journal of business studies. 10(2), 1–26 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Nunnally, Psychometric Theory. New York: McGraw-Hill (1978) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.