SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 90, 2021International Conference on Entrepreneurial Competencies in a Changing World (ECCW 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Support for Start-up Entrepreneurs and Current Trends Strengthening the Competitiveness of Business Entities|
|Published online||07 January 2021|
- F. L. Cooke, R. Schuler, A. Varma, Human resource management research and practice in Asia: Past, present and future. Human Resource Management Review. 30(4) (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bastons, M. Mas, C. Rey, Pro-stakeholders motivation: Uncovering a new source of motivation for business companies. Journal of Management and Organization. 23, 621–632 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Muslim, D. Dean, D. Cohen, Employee Job Search Motivation Factors: An evidence from Electricity Provider Company in Malaysia. Procedia Economics and Finance. 35, 532–540 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Faletar, D. Jelačić, L. Oblak, Comparison of motivation factors in two wood processing companies. Acta Silvae et Ligni. 111, 1–11 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Alamelu, R. Amudha, R. Nalini, L. C. S. Motha, I. Bahavathi, Measure of motivation practices – An employee’s insight. International Journal of Economic Research. 14, 409–415 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bhattacheryay, Multinational enterprises motivational factors in capitalizing emerging market opportunities and preparedness of India. Journal of Financial Economic Policy. In print (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yunus, E. Yusuf Iis, M. Adam, H. Sofyan, Does motivation mediate the effects of employee staff empowerment, talent, working environment, and career development on staff performance? Quality – Access to Success. 21, 91–96 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Uthappa, A. N. Santosh Kumar, Impact of motivational factors on project team performance. Test Engineering and Management. 83, 5168–5176 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. C. Diwas, Worker productivity in operations management. Foundations and Trends in Technology, Information and Operations Management. 13, 151–249 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lorincová, P. Štarchoň, D. Weberová, M. Hitka, M. Lipoldová, Employee motivation as a tool to achieve sustainability of business processes. Sustainability. 11 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Ližbetinová, M. Hitka, C. Li, Z. Caha. Motivation of employees of transport and logistics companies in the Czech Republic and in a Selected Region of the PRC. MATEC Web of Conferences. 134 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lorincová, M. Hitka, P. Štarchoň, K. Stachová, Strategic instrument for sustainability of human resource management in small and medium-sized enterprises using management data. Sustainability. 10 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Budíková, M. Králová, B. Maroš, Průvodce základními statistickými metodami [Guide to basic statistical methods]. Praha: Grada Publishing. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Neubaeur, M. Sedlačík, O. Kříž, Základy statistiky – Aplikace v technických a ekonomických oborech [Basics of statistics – Applications in technical and economic fields]. Praha: Grada Publishing (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Imathas. Gaussian curve creation tool. [online]. Available at: http://www.imathas.com/stattools/norm.html (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Lekopis. Table of critical values of t-distribution. [online]. Available at: http://www.lekopis.cz/Kap_5_3_8_2.htm (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.