SHS Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2021Innovative Economic Symposium 2020 – Stable Development in Unstable World (IES2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Stable Development in Unstable World|
|Published online||14 January 2021|
- D. Skuras, K. Tsegenidi, K. Tsekouras. Product innovation and the decision to invest in fixed capital assets: Evidence from an SME survey in six European Union member states. Research Policy, 37(10), pp. 1778-1789. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.respol.2008.08.013 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Efimychev, Yu.O. Plekhova, A.V. Volkov. Analysis of sources and volumes of investment in domestic innovative enterprises. No.: 1-1, 2012, P.: 239-243 Bulletin of the National Research Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod. №:1-1, P.: 239-243 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Eroshevsky, A.V. Streltsov, K.A. Kalugina, T.S. Muravyova. Depreciation as a source of investment in the development of the production potential of an oil and gas producing enterprise. Problems of improving the organization of production and management of industrial enterprises: Intercollegiate collection of scientific papers.. Publishing house: Samara State University of Economics (Samara) №: 1-1, P.: 120-124.(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Fedorov, O.A. Druzhkova. Analysis of investment in fixed assets and sources of their financing for machine-building enterprises. Socio-economic management: theory and practice.. Publishing house: Izhevsk State Technical University University (Izhevsk) №:1(28), P. 4-12. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Gurieva Justification of the procedure for selecting sources of financing for investment in technical re-equipment of the enterprise Business inform. Publishing house: Research center of industrial development problems of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (Kharkiv) № 3, P. 271-275 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Investment in Russia. 2019: Stat. sb. Rosstat. - M., 228 p. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Jodi L. Gissel. A case of fixed asset accounting: Initial and subsequent measurement. Journal of Accounting Education 37, pp. 61-66. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaccedu.2016.10.001. (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.Sh. Kurmakaeva Additional sources of investment in the system of reproduction of fixed capital of enterprises. Bulletin of the State Technical University of Saratov. 3(14), P. 176-180 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Miklyaeva Depreciation deductions as a source of investment in fixed assets of oil refining enterprisesScience of the XXI century: current directions of development. Publishing house of Samara State University of Economics (Samara) № 1-2, P. 227-230 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Nikolayev Sources of investment in enterprises of the military-industrial complex in modern economic conditions. Socio-economic and technical problems of the military-industrial complex: history, reality, innovations.. Interuniversity Collected papers on materials of V All-Russian scientific practical conference. 2018. Publishing house: Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University (Nizhny Novgorod) P.: 107-110 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Pimenova, A.V. Streltsov, G.I. Yakovlev. Development of International Production Cooperative Relations in the Digital Economy // Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems. – 84. - pp. 466-472. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-27015-5_56. URL: https://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85070224756&doi=10.1007%2f978-3-030-27015 5_56&partnerID=40&md5=2764581e4c8f601bd1fef916eda9b52c (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Rubtsova A.Capital issues are a source of investment financing for enterprises. Topical issues of economic sciences, (2) P. 431-435. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Sotnikova, L.I. Kukush. Comparison of prices of various financing sources of real investment in the enterprise. Financial Bulletin. Publishing house: Voronezh State Agrarian University named after Emperor Peter I (Voronezh). 4(35), P. 16-23. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V. Ghosal, U. Nair-Reichert. Investments in modernization, innovation and gains in productivity: Evidence from firms in the global paper industry. Research Policy. 38(3), p. 536-547. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.respol.2008.10.010. (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Hu. Energy conservation assessment of fixed-asset investment projects: An attempt to improve energy efficiency in China. Energy Policy, 43, pp. 327-334. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2012.01.009. (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.